PDA

View Full Version : Retroencabulator

Slowhand
July 5th, 2006, 12:16 PM
any Idea what this guy is talking about and can I get one for my amp!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TD1LHejil6M&search=retroencabulator

SuperSwede
July 5th, 2006, 12:22 PM
Wow, he really knows what he talks about! :D

Slowhand
July 6th, 2006, 07:50 AM
Yeah isn't technology Great;) :rolleyes:

Spudman
July 6th, 2006, 08:17 AM
I've got one. Although I've had a hard time with the magneto reluctance on mine all I had to do was go with some aftermarket bearings and now it's working great.
Too bad they were so behind on the superconducting scene. I may put mine up for sale on Ebay and get one of the new ones. Man, talk about G.A.S.ing!

Katastrophe
July 6th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Was that English???? All the gobbledegook that he was prattling on about made me think that this was an internal vid, poking fun at the company.

I hope that's what it was, anyway, because if it was serious, then I feel stoooooooopid.:confused:

Robert
July 6th, 2006, 11:45 AM
I'm buying one, I am planning on connecting it to my Vox AD50VT for some high tech sounds.

Tim
July 6th, 2006, 12:29 PM
I think it pertains to an instrument used to cause reflected radiation to return along paths parallel to those of their corresponding incident rays.

Only thing is that the unit requires sixty ā€œDā€ size batteries. You can get it along with a free Tote Bag , a Slim Whitman signed photo and a set of never dull Ginzu knives. As an added bonus they will throw in a bamboo steamer and Chia pet.

Robert
July 6th, 2006, 12:56 PM
LMAO - Tim - you nailed it!