PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO of my Marshall JTM45

Jimi75
January 16th, 2009, 01:39 PM
Finally I did it....like promised here's the video.

Yesterday I have shot this little video of the new amph. I hope you like it and leave a nice comment ;-)

I have tried to place a "useful" video of the JTM45 as there are many videos that do not give a good impression of this wonderful amph.

Hopefully you enjoy it.

ufTThYSUpQM&feature=channel_page

Blaze
January 16th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Yes ! Great vid Jimmy , this amp sounds nice & big as well .The OCD does torture the tubes a good way and that wah sounds solid ...next vid with Humbuckers ..

Bravo :bravo:

Blaze

Katastrophe
January 16th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Holy moly! That sounds awesome. When you say that you have the channels "jumped," what does that mean?

Seriously, Jimi, that sounds absolutely incredible. I'd love to hear a clip with the Eclipse.:master: :bravo: :beer: :AOK:

oldguy
January 16th, 2009, 03:19 PM
Bravo! Bravo!:bravo: :bravo:
Nicely done, Jimi! Nice representation of the amph, and your playing was
great also. The pedals were a nice touch, showcasing more of the Marshall's potential and it likes pedals, no doubt.
Thanks for taking the time and giving us all a glimpse of your JTM, Jimi.

:AOK:

duhvoodooman
January 16th, 2009, 03:45 PM
Sweetness!! :dude: That amp sounds as good as I figured it probably would. Maybe this will finally inspire Renman to get up off his *** and buy a Marshall! ;)

bigoldron
January 16th, 2009, 04:17 PM
Awesome, Jimi! Just awesome! :master: :bravo:

marnold
January 16th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Great stuff, Jimi. Sounds like you hit the jackpot!

sunvalleylaw
January 16th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Sounds great Jimi! And thanks so much for making it a vid. It is really nice to see you playing as well as hear you. :AOK: :beer:

tunghaichuan
January 16th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Holy moly! That sounds awesome. When you say that you have the channels "jumped," what does that mean?

Usually, those vintage Marshalls have four inputs: one low and one high for each of the two channels. So you plug a guitar into the high input of one channel and then plug a short patch cable into the low input and connect it to the unused high input on the other channel, it puts the first preamp tube gain stages in parallel. This gives you a tad more distortion and thickens the sound a bit due to the inherent differences between the two triodes.

Later Marshalls had two differently voiced channels, so you could use the two channels for more tonal options. EDIT: looks like the JTM45 has a bright cap on one its channels giving it a normal channel and a bright channel. My bad.

tung

Robert
January 16th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Sounds great! Wicked playing man!

M29
January 16th, 2009, 06:15 PM
Thats it man thats it!! I love it. Awesome playing too Jimi, it is good to see ya'll on the vids. Congrats:rockon:

mrmudcat
January 16th, 2009, 06:20 PM
:master:

Andy
January 16th, 2009, 06:27 PM
excellent vid Jimi , you make that amp sing!
( I must drool now :drool: )

Spudman
January 16th, 2009, 06:49 PM
That sounds really nice. Congrats.

I hope you have something bigger than a Yugo to get to gigs with.:D

luvmyshiner
January 16th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Jimi, man, unbelievable! We don't get to listen to many members clips because our main computer at home doesn't have a sound card. But tonight I cranked up my work laptop to check out a few. CB came running in from the other room asking who was playing. Very nice my friend.

CB says you "humble" her.

Jimi75
January 17th, 2009, 02:34 AM
Thaaannnnk youuuuuuuuu soooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhh!

Kazz
January 17th, 2009, 05:03 AM
Shine.....you do not have sound in your computer....how dare you.....a decent Sound Blaster card is less than a case of Shiner.

SuperSwede
January 17th, 2009, 06:44 AM
Sounds really really good!

luvmyshiner
January 17th, 2009, 09:25 AM
.....a decent Sound Blaster card is less than a case of Shiner.

Obviously I have my priorities in order.:beer:

tot_Ou_tard
January 17th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Excellent Jimi!!!

:master:MORE :master:MORE :master:MORE :master:

We need a bic lighter held high in the air smiley as well as a group of smiles pounding the floor with their feet for an encore.

Gil Janus
January 17th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Very, very nice - both your playing and the tone. :bravo: :beer: :master:

You have scored big time. :AOK: :AOK: :AOK:

Gil :cool:

sunvalleylaw
January 29th, 2009, 09:52 AM
I just re-watched this and love all the sounds. But especially, I love the cleans with that guitar/amph combination. I like also that that guitar has very similar pups to mine. Now I just need to transplant some of your skill.

All in time. I agree with Blooz below. That amph must just make you smile. :)

Tone2TheBone
January 29th, 2009, 10:07 AM
Hey I hadn't seen this one. Outstanding and you've got St. Jimi on the amp...nice dude. :) Great vid from one of our own.

Bloozcat
January 29th, 2009, 03:09 PM
It must make you smile from ear to ear every time you crank up that JTM45 Jimi...

Great tone, just great!