PDA

View Full Version : New U2 song rocks!!!

Lev
January 19th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Check it out (audio only) - I always look forward to U2 releasing new material, love 'em or hate 'em they always try to come up with a new sound for each record...

fUfY5pacs5Q

sunvalleylaw
January 19th, 2009, 04:53 PM
I have been an admirer/fan since "Under a Blood Red Sky". I was not a big "Pop" fan, but usually find something I like from their releases. This song at first made think it built from "Vertigo" but it has its own thing going once it gets going. Thanks for posting!

R.B. Huckleberry
January 19th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Oe of my favorite bands. I can't wait for this album to drop!

Suhnton
January 20th, 2009, 07:55 AM
I must admit I'm a fairly recent U2 convert. I got their last 2 albums, as well as a couple of others (Zooropa and Under a Blood Red Sky). My copy of How To Dismantle.... came with a DVD doco on the making of the album, which was a cool bonus. My wife says they really know how to milk an album for all it's worth. They'll release a single, and then just when you start to forget about them, they release another single. And they always seem to leave their "ace single" till last. I'll probably look at getting the new one as well.

On a final note, I wonder what they think of Radio1 inserting a "Radio1" :whatever: in the middle of their song.