PDA

View Full Version : Watching "Lost"?

Robert
January 21st, 2009, 11:05 PM
Do we have any fans of the TV show "Lost"?

I kinda like it, but I'll have to admit there's some confusion trying to follow all events.

Blaze
January 21st, 2009, 11:23 PM
I use to watch Lost but then i missed 2 episodes and could nt get back in the thrill,so i stopped watchin it .

For 3 years i ve been a 24 fan , simply the best..

I saw the 6 feet under entire serie on DVD last year , awesome..

Spudman
January 21st, 2009, 11:41 PM
We started watching all the past season DVDs last year. I missed most of the first couple of episodes before I got on board but now I'm totally hooked. The Mrs. started from the beginning. I missed the plane crash and who everyone was. We finished watching all of last season on DVD last week which was just in time for the beginning of the new season.

Tonight we watched the first episode of the new season and I'm hooked! I really like watching on DVD because I don't have to wait through the commercial to find out what's going to happen. With the DVDs I don't get all bent out of shape every 10 minutes.

I've pretty much sworn of of watching TV but this show and Heroes are so well written that I'm making an exception.

ted s
January 22nd, 2009, 11:25 AM
yup, Lost and 24, hooked on both

TS808
February 7th, 2009, 09:48 AM
I really liked it the first season. It started getting too bizarre though after a while for me, and eventually, there were so many plot twists, flashbacks, etc., that I began to feel "lost" watching it. Once in a while I'll tune in to it, but again, I have no idea what is going on lol.

Spudman
February 7th, 2009, 10:08 AM
I really liked it the first season. It started getting too bizarre though after a while for me, and eventually, there were so many plot twists, flashbacks, etc., that I began to feel "lost" watching it. Once in a while I'll tune in to it, but again, I have no idea what is going on lol.

If you go rent the DVDs you can watch them uninterrupted and sequentially. It's much better that way. The new season is really trippy so far.

wingsdad
February 7th, 2009, 10:14 AM
My wife & I had ignored the first 2 seasons of 'Lost', but my son-in-law/Pawn Shop co-owner handed us the first 2 Season box sets that someone had hocked about a week b4 Season 3 started. We marathon-watched them in sequence, finishing the night b4 3 started. Been hooked ever since.

Don't blink.