PDA

View Full Version : New stats tool!

Robert
January 22nd, 2009, 08:59 AM
Check out the bottom of the home page... :bravo:

Jimi75
January 22nd, 2009, 09:07 AM
I'm drowning in statistics......help..... *lol*

I find these tools being a good addition to the forum Robert. Very nice. Thanks for that!

J75

F_BSurfer
January 22nd, 2009, 09:09 AM
Very cool Robert!!:beer:

Spudman
January 22nd, 2009, 09:34 AM
Woa! That's way too much information. Like seeing your older sister just when she gets out of the shower for the first time and you are only 9 years old.:eek:

Can you make it a hidden window? Bold "Statistics" button across the page and when you click on it the whole thing opens?

Robert
January 22nd, 2009, 09:55 AM
It can be turned off if you prefer. Click the arrow beside "Top 10 Stats". You can always turn it on again under "Quick Links" at the top menu.

oldguy
January 22nd, 2009, 11:44 AM
Works good, Robert. You can see the latest posts, and what forum they are in at a glance.

Blaze
January 22nd, 2009, 11:50 AM
Gee! That s Cool Robert ..Stats are always fun to analyse ..

sunvalleylaw
January 22nd, 2009, 12:28 PM
WHAT!!!!! Strum quietly passed me and I didn't even notice. Man oh Man!! ;) :D

Those stats are fun Robert!

EDIT: What is the difference between "Hottest Threads", and "Most Viewed Threads"?, . . . and I am not referring to clothes.

Robert
January 22nd, 2009, 12:43 PM
EDIT: What is the difference between "Hottest Threads", and "Most Viewed Threads"?, . . . and I am not referring to clothes.

The number of posts in the thread.

duhvoodooman
January 22nd, 2009, 03:42 PM
WHAT!!!!! Strum quietly passed me and I didn't even notice.
Well, not sure how "quietly" it was done, but he's passed almost ALL of us at this point! :eek:

Hey, Robert--see that spot in your rear view mirror that seems to be getting bigger? ;)

Robert
January 22nd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Yep, "some members are larger in rear mirror than they appear" or something like that? :D

bigoldron
January 22nd, 2009, 04:22 PM
I noticed that earlier today, Robert. Very cool! The stats don't really thrill me (glad you can turn them off), but the newest posts feature is really nice. Don't have to search through as many sections now! Keep it up Veinmeister!

peachhead
January 22nd, 2009, 04:23 PM
Robert, you're really juicin' the place up. Next thing you know we'll all have to wear ties. :eek:

tot_Ou_tard
January 22nd, 2009, 05:30 PM
WHAT!!!!! Strum quietly passed me and I didn't even notice. Man oh Man!! ;) :D

He's gone for a month, so get posting Sun!

Ch0jin
January 22nd, 2009, 06:47 PM
Woa! That's way too much information. Like seeing your older sister just when she gets out of the shower for the first time and you are only 9 years old.:eek:

Umm yeah, thats EXACTLY the right amount of shock you should be feeling as a result of viewing forum statistics....../S

Nice work though Robert. I love me some stats.