PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want some used 6L6 and 12ax7 tubes?

Robert
January 24th, 2009, 07:38 PM
I was cleaning out drawers and found a bunch of these. Most of them are used but it's possible a couple of preamp tubes have never been used. I don't remember any more (getting old, see?). Not sure what brands they are either. I think some of them are Sovtek.

So, if any of you guys want these, you can have them. Just tell where to ship them.

bigoldron
January 24th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Don't guess so, but if you feel the urge to ship out one of those Strats, then let me know! :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
January 24th, 2009, 08:45 PM
My tubes seem fine, but I guess it would not hurt to have a couple extras. The 12Ax7s would fit if you don't mind mailing me some. Thanks!

mrmudcat
January 24th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Id like some 6l6's ,im planning on a fret donation by end of feb.:bravo:

tot_Ou_tard
January 24th, 2009, 10:01 PM
im planning on a fret donation by end of feb.:bravo:
You can just send it straight to me & cut out the Fret middlemen. ;)

Spudman
January 24th, 2009, 10:36 PM
I need 2 6L6s. PM me with what you've got.

Robert
January 25th, 2009, 12:05 PM
Mud and Spud can split the 6L6 tubes, SVL gets the 12ax7s. (Mud and Spud, sounds like brothers, or a meal of chocolate and potatoes? :D)

Spudman
January 25th, 2009, 12:16 PM
(Mud and Spud, sounds like brothers, or a meal of chocolate and potatoes? :D)

Potatoes and chocolate go well together. Heck, anything and potatoes goes well together...except for Surströmming. The only thing that goes with that is death.

Oh, can you make sure the tubes are closely paired? I like mine within a couple of millivolts of each other.

Robert
January 25th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Oh, can you make sure the tubes are closely paired? I like mine within a couple of millivolts of each other.

I have no idea of how to do that.

sunvalleylaw
January 25th, 2009, 02:15 PM
Thanks boss!

Spudman
January 25th, 2009, 03:40 PM
I have no idea of how to do that.

It was a joke. :bravo:

Robert
January 25th, 2009, 04:10 PM
It was a joke. :bravo:

Well, the pairs look like they've been dating for a long time. Maybe their affection for each other gives you that extra electricity you need.

Spudman
January 25th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Well, the pairs look like they've been dating for a long time. Maybe their affection for each other gives you that extra electricity you need.

Ooo la la. Be sure to ship them with plenty of bubble wrap between them or they might...you know.:crazyguy:

SuperSwede
January 26th, 2009, 06:14 AM
Ooo la la. Be sure to ship them with plenty of bubble wrap between them or they might...you know.:crazyguy:

*ehrm* so are you suggesting that there might be a third tube when the package are delivered to your house?

A tiny newborn 12at7?