PDA

View Full Version : In need of any kind of suggestion:"merger/splitter/distributor"

toens
January 26th, 2009, 10:56 AM
Sorry did post in the wrong category,therefore once again with new hope !!!
AND many thanks to "SuperSwede" for welcoming me as a new member
Dear "Fretted Friends"
Please be patient with my english,because I am a german guy.On top I did
drive Robert insane,because I could not enter :"Post New Thread" Forum is Closed for Posting" did appear.Suddenly after midnight and after clicking
myself silly the magic bottom did react.Out of lazyness I do a bit of Copy and Paste.That saves me a lot of "snailspeed"-typing.Just to give you an idea :
Dear Robert, I am truly sorry to bother you again,but I found the line
above on the bottom of a page,left side, together with a picture
of a closed padlock.Maybe there is a temporarely problem you or the webmaster
not stumbled upon yet.Truly sorry for the bother. Yours sincerely Andrea Kolb=
toens .....Maybe I can make up the "pestering" ,if you could smile or giggle.
TOENS means : "The Old Emporesses New Shoes".That is my one person
Bandname .By the way,have you ever heard of a transgendered woman in your forum???(That is a male to female transsexual)If not, I would be be the first one.I dress as a man and do not look silly.Will post some photos and
then you can judge yourself....To enlighten everyone,YES,women
can be interesting guitarplayers .Please be kind to me ,I will stick to technical
subjects,therefore there is nothing to worry about.By the way I have a vast
collection of valveamp-schematics......OK? PLEASE do not punish me for Honesty.I would like to start a topic,regarding converting a LA Audio 1 (british
company) 8 inputs,8 outputs, all independent (+20dB gain or unity gain) into akind of "merger/splitter/distributor".The 2U rackunit has 4 ECC83 in it and I have the schematic.The idea behind this is,connecting a Takamine EN-60C (I do play contemporary music like Bruno Bettinellis exotic compositions),a Gibson Les Paul Custom,an unknown sweet Archtop,andsome"frankensteined" axes,like an old Archtop converted into a "Nylonstrung".Coming closer to the
point and having 8 outputs at hand via The LA Audio 1("Tubewarmer")
made me "insane" to connect them to little amps,which all will be modded
(differently voiced via speakerchange,swapping clipping diodes etc.) so far I am having 2 Hybrids ,Kustom tube 12A,Behringer Vintager AC 108,Orange Crush 10,Behringer AT 108,Roland GP 100, Marshall JMP 1 (for being $ sounds
crappy and needs the most dedication and thank God is anyway broken)
I am playing with the thought to fill slot 7 and 8 with a Peavey Nano Valve
and a modded Crate 5.But that would cause major "familyaffairs",like over my dead body......You have already too much Rackgear,Speakercabinets,
(FANE loaded) etc......A bit to my person :At the Moment I am living in
northern Chile,a dump in the desert.Next week we will move to Bolivia,stashed
away in the green countryside AND not too far away from La Paz,the capital.
By the way we are germans having lived in Scotland .PLEASE,PLEASE TAKE
ME ABOARD,LET ME JOIN THE "FRETS" ....Living in Southamerica is not that
easy,therefore with the biggest please ever, do send me an e-mail ,or
at least pass me on to a member which would take me under his/her wings.
Mind you I of course I could contribute.I have a mountain of schematics,one would maybe be of interest."Humproducer",whether 50 Hz or 60Hz,one feed
it phasereversed and fine tuned to the inputsignal,Cancellation
occurs like in balanced lines.I sincerely interested in any answer.Thanks in
advance Yours faithfully Andrea Kolb andreakolb2000@yahoo.com
Dear Friends Part 2,
I am desperately looking for the schematic of a Behringer Vintager AC 108.I do live in Chile and next week we will move to Bolivia,not to far away from La Paz.There I am having a friend who is an electronic
"freak",who could help to mod my little "babies" (or repair if needed).Gosh,I am afraid to be too greedy,
but I do need the schematics of the Behringer Ultracoustic AT 108 and the Orange Crush 10 as well.
Speaking of "Babyamps",they are not that bad.The speaker and the odd chinese 12AX7 are the week
links.I could offer the schematic of a Kustom Tube 12 A and many,many others.PLEASE,PLEASE DO HELP..
Yours sincerely Andrea Kolb = TOENS http://www.thefret.net/images/smilie...milies/AOK.gif