PDA

View Full Version : Squire trans satin crimson mahogany HH strat

Duff49
January 26th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I've been playing my Squire trans satin crimson mahogany HH strat with the two point pivoting tremolo lately. It sounds super good. Everybody is talking about their CV's and other great Squires like the Deluxe's, etc., but I have to say that mahogany body standard HH sounds and plays excellently.

If you see one used somewhere you might want to check it out. I don't see too many of them being discussed and have never seen anyone playing one, but it definitely deserves a positive note.

It has duncan designed pickups on it and sounds great, plays great, and looks fantastic. On one of the next sunny days I want to take some pictures to post of some of my guitars that I don't have any pictures of yet but definitely deserve to be shared; like my G and L Tribute ASAT Classic semi hollow with the swamp ash top and thick mahogany back with the USA made MFD pups, a very beautiful guitar with maple fretboard. Sounds, feels, and plays great. I traded a blonde mint new style Fender Highway One sss straight up for it to a friend. Kept my fat Hwy One midnight wine strat. I miss that sss but I have the G and L to enjoy.

Duffy