PDA

View Full Version : Video JTM45 + Les Paul

Jimi75
January 28th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Hey friends,

I have received a bunch of requests asking me to demo the JTM45 with a Les Paul. The only Les Paul I have is my LP-style ESP Eclipse, so I gave it a try. I hope you like the video, it's more classic rock sounding...

h17yaQI0MCk

Tone2TheBone
January 28th, 2009, 04:13 PM
Nice man. Good to see you posting vids of your stuff. I like how the amp sounds ballsy and crunchy without the pedal but even so the OCD makes it even better.

M29
January 28th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Man that sounds good Jimi. Nice definition of notes even with the OCD. Very nice indeed!:rockon:

M

oldguy
January 28th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Great vid, Jimi!
The amp and ocd sounded great, mostly because of your playing, tho.
Loved the ending..........yes, I know it's not a Les Paul.......lol.
Good job.:AOK:

Jimi75
January 29th, 2009, 02:35 AM
Loved the ending..........yes, I know it's not a Les Paul.......lol.

I know how fastidious the true fans of both camps (Fender & Gibson) can be. So I thought it would a good idea adding this info in a friendly way, before getting bomed with hate mails.

sunvalleylaw
January 29th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Very nice, and I am enjoying your vids very much! Two different but big guitar sounds from that amph so far.

duhvoodooman
January 29th, 2009, 08:08 AM
I love the Fender single coil sound, too, but you just can't beat that LP humbucker crunch through a vintage Marshall amp for that classic hard rock tone! The OCD gives it a nice kick in the pants, too. And--of course--well played! :dude: :bravo: :dude:

Robert
January 29th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Sweet tone and playing!

sunvalleylaw
January 29th, 2009, 09:25 AM
I love the Fender single coil sound, too, but you just can't beat that LP humbucker crunch through a vintage Marshall amp for that classic hard rock tone! The OCD gives it a nice kick in the pants, too. And--of course--well played! :dude: :bravo: :dude:

LOL! I was thinking the opposite. I like both sounds too, but really love the strat sounds Jimi is getting. If I had to pick one. Fortunately, Jimi does not have to pick just one. :D :bravo: :beer:

Jimi75
January 29th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Friends, this amph showed me one thing:

I LOVE MY STRATS! NOW EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!

:master:

Algonquin
January 29th, 2009, 11:08 AM
Great sounding rig you've got there :bravo:
I've got to go check out the Strat vid now.

Bloozcat
January 29th, 2009, 03:03 PM
The way an LP and a JTM45 should sound in the hands of a good guitar player.

Sounds great, nice job! :AOK: