Your calling out my name

I see a new season dawning
Better than the old days gone
I don’t want to hear anymore
Is it me?
Is it you?
No more wasting time
Cause you were on my mind

© 2009 FrankAxtell ® All Rights Reserved.
http://digitalsoundscapesstudios.com/main/images/stories//frank.jpg

Jimi75
January 30th, 2009, 06:43 AM
Good number Frank, as always great sound and composition and the vocals are good, too - they reminded me a little bit of Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy - don't ask me why - it's just so :)

Your playing is awesome you can swtich from super theoretical/technical to super emotionful playing within the wink of an eye. A treu master! :master:

marnold
January 30th, 2009, 09:11 AM
There was another influence I caught in there that I just can't put my finger on. I liked it a lot. I thought it ended a bit abruptly, but maybe just because I was hoping for another outro solo :)

FrankAxtell
January 31st, 2009, 08:32 AM
Good number Frank, as always great sound and composition and the vocals are good, too - they reminded me a little bit of Phil Lynott of Thin Lizzy - don't ask me why - it's just so :)

Your playing is awesome you can swtich from super theoretical/technical to super emotionful playing within the wink of an eye. A treu master! :master:
Thanks so much for listening and commenting.

333maxwell
January 31st, 2009, 04:08 PM
Wonderful as always Frank, great tones, great production..

johnboymartin
January 31st, 2009, 06:49 PM
Hi Frank!

I really like your guitar sound. The tune has a dark mysterious vibe to it. The bass line is simple but effective. It reminds me of the eighth notes and roundish tone of "Every Breath You Take", although the song sounds entirely different. I missed a bridge to take me somewhere away from the main vibe and then land back to Planet Frank. I thought the solo was fantastic!

You have really nice chops. I admire those groups and solo artists you pay homage to. I am going to listen to more of your stuff! Very cool!

Johnboy

FrankAxtell
February 2nd, 2009, 12:36 AM
There was another influence I caught in there that I just can't put my finger on. I liked it a lot. I thought it ended a bit abruptly, but maybe just because I was hoping for another outro solo :)
Thanks so much for your kind words.