PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Crate V5 Schematic

Tele-Dave
February 2nd, 2009, 08:15 PM
Hi Guy's, New here. Looks like a lot of good info here. Will come in handy for some amp mods i'm going to try. This site is great. Keep on Threading.

Now for a request::::::
Anyone have a schematic for the VOX V5. The one on the other thread is low res. When enlarging, all it does is blur. If You have one, please PM me or post as pdf.

Thnx bunches

tunghaichuan
February 2nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
You mean Crate V5? Try calling Loud Technologies at 1-800-898-3211, they will send you the schematic.

tung

Hi Guy's, New here. Looks like a lot of good info here. Will come in handy for some amp mods i'm going to try. This site is great. Keep on Threading.

Now for a request::::::
Anyone have a schematic for the VOX V5. The one on the other thread is low res. When enlarging, all it does is blur. If You have one, please PM me or post as pdf.

Thnx bunches

Tele-Dave
February 2nd, 2009, 08:41 PM
You mean Crate V5? Try calling Loud Technologies at 1-800-898-3211, they will send you the schematic.

tung

Yea, Ment Crate!!!!!

Called earlier today, They told me that their tech staff is undergoing training and that it might be a few days b4 they can get it to me.

Sure could use one tonight, have it all apart with the board out and would like to look over schematic to start deciphering circuit so i can start planning mods.

Thnx for the "get back" though---------------Dave

tunghaichuan
February 2nd, 2009, 08:43 PM
I've got it on my hard drive on my home computer, but I'm at work now. I'll send myself an email as a reminder to send it to you after I get home tonight.

tung

Called earlier today, They told me that their tech staff is undergoing training and that it might be a few days b4 they can get it to me.

Sure could use one tonight, have it all apart with the board out and would like to look over schematic to start deciphering circuit so i can start planning mods.

Thnx for the "get back" though---------------Dave

Tele-Dave
February 2nd, 2009, 08:49 PM
send myself an email

Thanx a whole bunch!!!!!

If u could post as a pdf. or PM me, I will be greatful.-----Dave

Tarin
February 2nd, 2009, 09:51 PM
I have it... i'll send it to you (PM) on one condition: keep us informed:AOK:

Tarin
February 2nd, 2009, 09:59 PM
Couldn't find a way to attach a file to the PM. Tried to send you an email but you have this option cancelled so... how do we do this?

Tarin
February 2nd, 2009, 10:01 PM
think i found it...

tunghaichuan
February 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM
Thanx a whole bunch!!!!!

If u could post as a pdf. or PM me, I will be greatful.-----Dave

Looks like Tarin beat me to it. In fact it was Tarin who sent the schematics to me in the first place. Thanks, Tarin :AOK:

tung

Tele-Dave
February 3rd, 2009, 03:20 AM
:bravo:
Looks like Tarin beat me to it.........

Well thanx for thinking of me. I surely appreciate it.:bravo: :bravo: