PDA

View Full Version : solo jazz guitar

FrankAxtell
February 3rd, 2009, 12:12 AM
This was quick demo of my Gibson ES-335 into a Fender Deluxe Reverb.

"All The things You Are"
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7301771

johnboymartin
February 3rd, 2009, 11:10 PM
Howdy Frank!

I read your story on soundclick and watched your video, and I must say I really enjoyed everything, including this little gem. I was pleasantly suprised to hear your jazz fusion influences. I could tell you really knew your rock applicable modes , so the happy jazz warmth as opposed to the darker rock stuff really makes me appreciate your versatility. I had no idea you were this versatile. Very Cool! How's the weather down there?

blessings,

Johnboy

Robert
February 4th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Great tone, and beautiful lines, Frank!

thearabianmage
February 4th, 2009, 06:36 PM
Nice one, mate! As always!! :D

FrankAxtell
February 7th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Howdy Frank!

I read your story on soundclick and watched your video, and I must say I really enjoyed everything, including this little gem. I was pleasantly suprised to hear your jazz fusion influences. I could tell you really knew your rock applicable modes , so the happy jazz warmth as opposed to the darker rock stuff really makes me appreciate your versatility. I had no idea you were this versatile. Very Cool! How's the weather down there?

blessings,

JohnboyThanks so much...a bit different than all my Marshall rock stuff, a slight change of pace. Most of my gigs here in Palm Beach require me to do this style of solo playing these days. Hey it helps pays the bills.

tot_Ou_tard
February 7th, 2009, 09:15 AM
Very sweet & tasteful Frank.

Algonquin
February 7th, 2009, 09:40 AM
What a great tone and feel you have Frank. Beautifully recorded as always, and I loved the harmonic ending :AOK:

David