PDA

View Full Version : I dunno, seems overpriced to me....

duhvoodooman
February 4th, 2009, 08:25 PM
http://albany.craigslist.org/msg/1021292504.html

Didn't one of Clapton's Strats sell for about this much at Christy's? And I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Squier.... :eek:

P.S. You'd think that these idiots could at least spell "Squier" correctly. I mean, it's printed on the freakin' headstock!!!

just strum
February 4th, 2009, 08:33 PM
Maybe he forgot the decimal point and it's really only $2004.00. Then it's only a tad overpriced :D

peachhead
February 4th, 2009, 08:43 PM
But you get the stand and two amp chords. :D

just strum
February 4th, 2009, 08:45 PM
But you get the stand and two amp chords. :D

plus it has strings.

Starting to sound a little more reasonable.

Robert
February 4th, 2009, 08:50 PM
Man, that must be a good Squier! :eek:

Rocket
February 4th, 2009, 09:06 PM
P.S. You'd think that these idiots could at least spell "Squier" correctly. I mean, it's printed on the freakin' headstock!!!
You have no idea how many times I've wanted to post that exact thing here... and figured I'd better hold my tongue, (for once!)

just strum
February 4th, 2009, 09:10 PM
You have no idea how many times I've wanted to post that exact thing here... and figured I'd better hold my tongue, (for once!)

I've Shur had the urge.

Ch0jin
February 4th, 2009, 10:05 PM
I dunno, I have a Gibsen and Marshell amps ;)

(I'm assuming you guys noticed it's meant to be $200 guitar or $400 guitar+amp and stuff)

Spudman
February 4th, 2009, 10:23 PM
Man, that's a great price for an Affinity. :rotflmao:

But I'm intrigued by the
2 amp chords. I wonder if they are major, minor on in some way diminished from lack of use.

Ch0jin
February 4th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Man, that's a great price for an Affinity. :rotflmao:

But I'm intrigued by the . I wonder if they are major, minor on in some way diminished from lack of use.

Made me LOL :)

"comes with 2 amph cords"

There ya go all fixed :)

duhvoodooman
February 5th, 2009, 05:45 AM
Seems to me that it's one thing to misspell it on casual online conversations, but you should be sure to get it right when your selling the freakin' thing. If only so that somebody doing a search on "Squier" can find it. Then again, the folks searching for "Squire" would miss it! :rotflmao:

Suhnton
February 5th, 2009, 07:34 AM
I dunno, I have a Gibsen and Marshell amps ;)

(I'm assuming you guys noticed it's meant to be $200 guitar or $400 guitar+amp and stuff)

An old friend worked in a music store about 15 years ago. One day a Made in Korea "Badwin" piano came through the door (it was printed across the front in bold above the keyboard). I told him they left the "d" off the end. :)