PDA

View Full Version : Jimi Hendrix Experience (RAH - UK)

Tone2TheBone
July 13th, 2006, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqV4zpuWYBw&mode=related&search=Jimi%20Hendrix%20-%20MACHINE%20GUN%20

Another bad A#$ video of the master of the 'Caster. Cept for the 3 cats rockin' looks like a tough UK crowd...especially the blonde bird sitting there with a scowl on her face.

What I've always loved about Jimi is his shy funny nature and his way of cracking little inside jokes.

tremoloman
July 13th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I have a bootleg in soundboard quality of the entire show I could post if interested. It is indeed a kick a$$ show.

Iago
July 13th, 2006, 06:31 PM
amazing coincidence... i just made a copy of this concert in video for me... I was writing on the cd right now when I opened the Forum page o.O

Katastrophe
July 13th, 2006, 07:24 PM
You know, for "just jamming," the band sure is tight... Cool vid!

Tone2TheBone
July 13th, 2006, 10:51 PM
Iago - Very cool that things happen as they do. :)

Trem - I would love to get this if possible.

Kata - Yeah they were on. The first chords of the tune really sounded good. You can just almost "sense" the fullness of the Marshalls. This video sounded good overall for being on youtube.

tremoloman
July 13th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Trem - I would love to get this if possible.It's really late now but give me a day or two and I'll post it up on uploading.com for you and anyone else who wants it.

Spudman
July 14th, 2006, 12:33 AM
Thanks Tone. That was a delicious video. Did anyone notice Eric Clapton sitting there?

SuperSwede
July 14th, 2006, 04:26 AM
great video! Thanks Tone.

T-man: please upload ! :)

Iago
July 14th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks Tone. That was a delicious video. Did anyone notice Eric Clapton sitting there?

Clapton?? Where? When? How?

t_ross33
July 14th, 2006, 11:07 AM
Often immitated, NEVER duplicated... crazy, man. Crazy!

That's one groovy scene, cats. Wouldn't mind trippin' to more of that action.

That sounds nothing like my band when we jam at practice :D:R