PDA

View Full Version : Peavey Prowler and Roland JC-77 chance

Tarin
February 5th, 2009, 11:31 AM
Hello everybody, i crossed upon two amps in my local music shop last weekend and saw that they had this two amps in their "used items" section. i really don't have interest in buying them for me at the moment but, i guessed i'd post this thread to see if anybody here could be interested in them.
Amps are a Peavey Prowler all tube, 45 watt amp and a Roland Jazz Chorus 77, both of them are in very good cosmetic condition (didn't really got to play any of them, but i'm sure they'll work fine).

Made my homework on researching this two amps and both of them seem to have great ratings at Harmony Central.
Store's price are:
350 for the Peavey
250 for the Roland

I'll try them this weekend and maybe i'll be able to snatch some pics to post.

If interested, i can arrange to post them at my Ebay account (106, 100% positive feedback), or directly through this forum.

My selling comission consists of gas money (long in-car wait to cross to the U.S.) and an In N'Out burger... :AOK:

Spudman
February 5th, 2009, 01:37 PM
That Prowler is a bit overpriced. They are an older amph and albeit a good one, but for that money there are a whole bunch of other ways you could go and get a quality tube amph. If the store would got to around $275 then you'd have a good deal. They sound good but not distinctive.

Tarin
February 5th, 2009, 01:59 PM
I also guessed that on the Prowler since most of the HC reviews claimed to have gotten it for around 200-250. i've been looking on ebay since then (before, i didn't even knew they existed) to see if i can gain a few bucks if i bought it and sold it there, but none have been publicated so i really don't have a clue as for how much they can sell.
The JC-77 is at a normal Ebay price though.

Still... if anybody's searching for one of this, well... i can get it for you.