PDA

View Full Version : NGD . . . Next Week

marnold
February 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Not "New Guitar Day" but "New Goodies Day." I ordered some birthday presents for myself:
1) An Eminence Ragin' Cajun for my AD30VT. I've been thinking about doing something with the speaker for years. Following Strummy's experience with it, I decided to go for it.
2) A Jensen MOD for my Peavey Blazer 158. I mainly wanted to see if I could turn that amph into something vaguely worthwhile for my son to use. I figured for ~$20 it would be a cheap experiment.
3) To push it into free shipping territory (yeah, that's the only reason), a Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz.

Hopefully this stuff will be here on or about my birthday on Tuesday.

duhvoodooman
February 6th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Congrats. How much groveling with SWMBO was required? :poke: ;)

Robert
February 6th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I have a CC Fuzz too! We can be fuzz pals now! :D

marnold
February 6th, 2009, 06:56 PM
Congrats. How much groveling with SWMBO was required? :poke: ;)
Since it's my birthday coming up and I anticipate getting the requisite amount of cash as gifts, zero. Matter of fact, I announced it to her as a done deal. "I decided what I'm getting for my birthday." She asked how much but that was it.

Something sounds vaguely unseemly there :) I guess it'd be worse if you said "fuzz buddies."

Plank_Spanker
February 7th, 2009, 05:11 PM
New gear is always great! :beer:

marnold
February 7th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Yep, and when I got back today I had received an email saying the stuff has shipped out. Still too early for UPS to give a delivery date. My guess would be Tuesday.

sunvalleylaw
February 7th, 2009, 11:25 PM
Congrats Matt! It is fun to get some new stuff.

oldguy
February 8th, 2009, 07:24 AM
:beer: Have fun with the new gear, and let us know how you like it, Matt.:beer:

tot_Ou_tard
February 9th, 2009, 08:52 AM
I knew that there was a reason that I've never been inclined to get a CC Fuzz.

Enjoy yours even so Matt!