PDA

View Full Version : Cat Doctor

PAPPY
February 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM
I'm starting up a new business of getting rid of stray housecats. We usually have from five to ten stray housecats around our place but I haven't seen one since Christmas when my wife gave me a fiddle. I very seldom see anyone play a fiddle and sing at the same time so I think my wife was trying to tell me to "shutup and play" but after a few practice sessions she just might be changing her mind on that. Boy those things are tricky little rascals but I have always been intrigued by the instruments so I ain't giving up yet. Anyway if any of you have a problem with stray cats just give me a holler and we can work out a deal.

just strum
February 8th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Pappy, the Pide Fiddler.

mcgreggor57
February 8th, 2009, 06:39 PM
Lol!

Childbride
February 8th, 2009, 06:47 PM
Pappy, my friend, we might need your assistance.

neighbor lady down the road feeds stray cats.

i have one that lays for my birds. not cool. i have a bird sanctuary in my backyard, and right now i have nesting boxes all along the fence line and nests in the shrubs/trees all around with babies.

i love my birds.

don't begrudge the cat its nature; just want the cat to leave the birds alone.

oldguy
February 9th, 2009, 05:26 AM
I know what you mean............ I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself......................

just strum
February 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM
I know what you mean............ I like cats, I just can't eat a whole one by myself......................

That's why McDonalds now has McCatnuggets. 4 pc, 6 pc, and 12 pc.

luvmyshiner
February 9th, 2009, 06:32 PM
That's why McDonalds now has McCatnuggets. 4 pc, 6 pc, and 12 pc.

What part of the cat is the "nugget"????:messedup:

just strum
February 9th, 2009, 06:53 PM
What part of the cat is the "nugget"????:messedup:

Not wise to ask, just eat and wash it down with your diet coke (it makes the McCatnuggets seem healthier).

BluesHowler
February 9th, 2009, 07:03 PM
I had a Lab several years ago that loved McCatnuggets. It grossed me out so bad I got rid of the cat.