PDA

View Full Version : Dolly jokes.

Spudman
July 14th, 2006, 08:35 AM
Have you ever seen Dolly Parton's shoes?

Neither has she.

Speaking of sheep...

One day on our ranch in Montana we got a new hired hand for the summer months to help herd sheep. After a couple of weeks he gets comfortable enough with us to ask, "what do you guys do when you get horny out here?" Our long time hired hand Mick just points to the herd and not another word was said. Another week goes by and one afternoon we see the new hire dragging a sheep off behind a large sagebrush. A few minutes later they both return. The sheep goes to the herd and him to us. At which point we all bust out laughing hysterically and endlessly with tears rolling down our cheeks. After several minutes of laughter and a few more to catch our breaths we notice how hurt and indignantly our new hire is looking at us. Finally he gets up the nerve to talk and says, "I asked you guys what you do when you get urges out here and you pointed to the flock so I thought...". "Ya," we said "that's what we do." "Well then what is so funny?" he asked. After more snickering and some barely controlled laughter on our parts we had to point out to him that yes we do that from time to time "but you picked the ugliest one."

Tone2TheBone
July 14th, 2006, 09:35 AM
baaa aaa aaaa aaaa aaad joke.

SuperSwede
July 14th, 2006, 02:04 PM
lol!

Hey Spud, got any idaho potato jokes?

Tim
July 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
I think that was one. Potatoes just don't statisfy the hunger.

Spudman
July 14th, 2006, 10:54 PM
baaa aaa aaaa aaaa aaad joke.

Hey man, you are the one that requested it and I just repeat them I don't write them.:D