PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Wings!!!

Childbride
February 12th, 2009, 12:16 PM
:D

per tradition, one day early...

to a sage,
a mentor,
a heck of a nice guy,
and someone i am honored to call Friend...

Happy Birthday Wingsdad!!!

Shiner and i sincerely hope that you have the best birthday ever!

:D :beer: :pancake:

markb
February 12th, 2009, 03:05 PM
Happy Birthday to a fellow TM60 believer!

oldguy
February 12th, 2009, 03:47 PM
Happy Birthday, Wingsdad, to a very knowledgable G&L man, talented musician, and all around good guy.

Happy Birthday!

(I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I'm getting forgetful nowadays).

Robert
February 12th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Happy Birthday WingsDad!

ted s
February 12th, 2009, 04:43 PM
HBD Wings !

evenkeel
February 12th, 2009, 04:48 PM
Happy Birthday

:pancake: :bravo:

Algonquin
February 12th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Happy Birthday WingsDad!
Enjoy your day tomorrow :AOK:
Cheers :beer:
David

just strum
February 12th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Happy Birthday Wingsdad. One of the longest web/e-mail/phone friendships I have (along with the folks in Waco). I can honestly say I don't think you've aged a bit since we met. Your font shows no signs of wrinkles or slowing down.

Have a great one.

PS: The cake and beer girls have been shelved.

duhvoodooman
February 12th, 2009, 07:43 PM
A big DVM HBD to ya, Wings!! :dude: :beer: :dude:

tjcurtin1
February 12th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Hey, Wings - a great birthday to you, with thanks for all your great participation in the give and take around here!

Gil Janus
February 13th, 2009, 06:39 AM
Happy Birthday Wings. :bravo: :D :beer:

As folks have told me, you can play as loud and as long as you want today. :AOK:

Gil :cool:

mrmudcat
February 13th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Happy birthday brother!!!

warren0728
February 13th, 2009, 07:23 AM
hope you have a great birthday wingsdad....play as loud as you want!

here's your birthday pancakes.... :pancake:

http://www.thefret.net/imagehosting/thum_354976074d90cbf.jpg (http://www.thefret.net/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=931)

M29
February 13th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Happy Birthday Wings:rockon:

M29

wingsdad
February 13th, 2009, 10:05 AM
Naturally, I arrive late at this little party :o 'per tradition', stemming from living on the USA's Left Coast... :)

Nonetheless, I raise my glass in thankful acknowledgement of the good wishes from ye fellow Fretters :beer:

I've got the day off from work, and I'm going to make the most of it.:rockon:

Yes, today is the Anniversary of My Arrival On This Planet In My Current Lifeform. It's often been a turbulent ride since that day in 1950 ...

:crazyguy: :messedup: :crazyguy:

But through it all, I'm still here, and glad for that.

And greatful for the good friends I have here at TFN with whom I can share some of what I've learned from Life On This Egg :cool:

And especially thankful for those amongst us closest to me 'offline', those who know me well enough to understand what makes me 'wingsdad'. ;)

sunvalleylaw
February 13th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Happy Birthday Wingsdad! I sure enjoy your presence here at the fret, and hope you have a really great Birthday!

Bloozcat
February 13th, 2009, 01:22 PM
A BIG

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WINGS!!!

Ignore the superstitious, this is YOUR day, not theirs. Be as happy and LUCKY as you wish!

Katastrophe
February 14th, 2009, 11:55 AM
HBD, man!

Hope you have a great day, filled with much guitar playing.:AOK:

bigoldron
February 14th, 2009, 12:01 PM
A belated Pre-Happy Birthday wish to you Wings! I saw CB's post on Thursday and was going to wait until yesterday to post, but didn't have a chance until today. So, better late than never!

Hope you had a Great Day!

wingsdad
February 14th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Thanks, again, all :)

Only got a 'little guitar' playing in yesterday. Literally. Messed with the Uke with my 6-yr old twin granddaugters. To them, it's a 'little guitar'. Easy to show them 3 chords using 1 finger. It's hard to not be able to play 'the flea'.

Best part of the day was I got to cook for a change, treating my family to what's become their favorite (for now) - 'Squeal' Parmigiana. (I learned to cook Italian during my first marriage; as a non-Italian male among Sicilians, I was relegated to assisting in the kitchen, out of earshot.)