PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at work...

6STRINGS 9LIVES
November 2nd, 2005, 12:02 PM
Alright , anybody else checking in from work .. i'm guilty as charged ..i check in from time to time , plus checking some other forums , gotta love technology...i do some of my best thinking at work ..lol ..6S9L

Robert
November 2nd, 2005, 12:37 PM
I do too. Gotta see how the board is doing! Where do you work, 6S9L?

6STRINGS 9LIVES
November 2nd, 2005, 01:38 PM
I'm the gm at a car dealership...ok, ok, at least i'm not a lawyer :p ..lol...my crew around here are used to a constant stream of musician types in my office and delivery of odd shaped boxes and packages from strange and far-a-away places followed by my ohhhs and ahhas.. i usually have several windows open on the pc with my favourite sites, and might i say this place is quickly becoming one of my favourite haunts , everyone has a very nice tone round here , and please no car questions ok.... 6S9L

Tone2TheBone
November 2nd, 2005, 01:48 PM
Yup I post from work. I don't have time to surf at home are you kidding? Interferes with my fly fishing and guitar playing...

Myles
November 2nd, 2005, 05:01 PM
95% of my posts are done when I am at work. This one makes it 97% probably.:D

tremoloman
November 3rd, 2005, 05:52 AM
I used to check in from work, but I was spoken to at HR for visiting "non business-related websites" last week, which is why I've been quiet the past week or so. They are cracking down on things so much at work that work is no longer fun. :(

I think it's time to get the ol' resume updated!