PDA

View Full Version : I made a video lesson on pull-offs

Robert
February 17th, 2009, 08:37 AM
I use pull-offs and hammer-ons all the time when I play, and here is a lesson I made on the weekend regarding pull-offs. The scale used is the E Minor Pentatonic, staying to that 1st box on the 12 fret. Let me know what you think. Tabs for this will come soon.

IcviXSRjH5g

aeolian
February 17th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Cool pull-off demo. I especially like the last part where you played all 5 notes, then moving the starting note of the sequence down 1 position at a time; I need to work on that one to see if I can do it.

Robert
February 17th, 2009, 02:17 PM
Thanks! I was worried from the lack of replies that I might not have "pulled it off" with this lesson... :D ;)

guitartango
February 17th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Robert

Ant chance you can post the tab !, Almost got it right.

Robert
February 18th, 2009, 10:35 AM
Robert

Ant chance you can post the tab !, Almost got it right.

I will soon! Glad you had some fun with it. I'll post a message here when the tabs are ready.

Robert
March 2nd, 2009, 11:11 AM
The PDF and Guitar Pro 5 files are available now too.

http://www.dolphinstreet.com/guitar_video_lessons/lesson-73.php

:)

djmcconnell
March 2nd, 2009, 09:09 PM
The subject line sounded naughty, but I appreciate the information since I'm working towards consistency.

piebaldpython
March 2nd, 2009, 10:59 PM
Robert.......another great lesson! I like how you take the time to SHOW the E Minor Pentatonic and exactly what you are doing. Too many DVD's aren't clear nor adequately explained.......to the point that I have to have my BYCU book handy to try to figure out what they are doing. Good stuff here.

Robert
March 3rd, 2009, 09:37 PM
Thanks! Glad you liked it.

Robert.......another great lesson! I like how you take the time to SHOW the E Minor Pentatonic and exactly what you are doing. Too many DVD's aren't clear nor adequately explained.......to the point that I have to have my BYCU book handy to try to figure out what they are doing. Good stuff here.

sunvalleylaw
March 4th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Good one Robert! I know how to do pull offs, but my technique benefits from watching how you teach it. Great!