PDA

View Full Version : Very funny...

duhvoodooman
February 18th, 2009, 10:28 AM
...and oh, s-o-o-o-o true:

xxtUH_bHBxs

Spudman
February 18th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Uh oh. I hope this insight doesn't empower women to understand us. They might use it against us. And now I'm off to do...nothing.:)

M29
February 18th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Thanks Vood, I really needed a good laugh today.:D :AOK:

Bloozcat
February 18th, 2009, 01:38 PM
He finished it off with the greatest of all truisms...it drives women absolutely crazy to see a man doing nothing. Like we really need to emulate their pathology....:D

Funny true story that illustrates the point: When my father-in-law was living with us the last few years of his life, I would often make meals for he and I, because we liked the same "guy food". On day we were eating some man sized burgers for lunch, you know the kind you wear as much as you eat? As we were sitting at the kitchen counter thoroughly enjoying ourselves, my wife was racing back and forth by us. From the bedroom with the laundry to the laundry room. From the laundry room back to the bedroom. Back to the laundry room again with more laundry that she could have carried with her on one of the previous 5-trips. The whole time she was projecting that, I'm busy and so the whole world should be - especially you two, attitude (all the married guys are knowingly nodding their heads). Doesn't matter that I had already done twice the work she had in half the time and was finished with my chores for the day, but that's another idiosyncrasy for another discussion.

As the clip-clop sound of her shoes on the tile floor passed us by for about the twentieth time, I said to her father;

"Lou, she's going crazy again." Lou just shook his head and replied,

"She's been like this since she was a little girl."

Wiring...it's all in the wiring. Or to use an anology we can all understand: Men and women are like two different humbucking pickups. While we're wired tightly, uniformly, and logically, they're scatter wound in a random, unorganized pattern. Funny thing is, both end up making some beautiful music in their own way...;)

just strum
February 18th, 2009, 07:06 PM
If you haven't done it already, watch the other clips at the end.

peachhead
February 18th, 2009, 07:46 PM
The whole time she was projecting that, I'm busy and so the whole world should be - especially you two, attitude (all the married guys are knowingly nodding their heads). ;)

I was nodding my head so hard I got a headache. :rotflmao:

That clip was great!

Katastrophe
February 19th, 2009, 07:59 AM
He finished it off with the greatest of all truisms...it drives women absolutely crazy to see a man doing nothing. Like we really need to emulate their pathology....:D

Wiring...it's all in the wiring. Or to use an anology we can all understand: Men and women are like two different humbucking pickups. While we're wired tightly, uniformly, and logically, they're scatter wound in a random, unorganized pattern. Funny thing is, both end up making some beautiful music in their own way...;)

So, my wife needs a push-pull coil splitter / volume knob. Got it!
:AOK:

Mrs. Kat's hobby is "home improvement" projects. She is quick to dive in headfirst without looking to see how deep the water is. She is often quite random in thought and action.

Okay, enough thought. Time to open my "nothing box!"

Great find, DVM.

Jimi75
February 20th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Super excellent and true of course.