PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

ZMAN
February 18th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Been away on a two week vacation on Marco Island in Florida. Toasted to a lovely brown color and some of my liver still intact.
I hope I didn't miss too much. I will take a while to get up to speed on the good stuff.

just strum
February 18th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Been away on a two week vacation on Marco Island in Florida. Toasted to a lovely brown color and some of my liver still intact.
I hope I didn't miss too much. I will take a while to get up to speed on the good stuff.

Hey, good to see your posts. I was wondering what happened to you. You beat the odds, most people come back either pink, with a pink liver, or brown, with a brown liver.

peachhead
February 18th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Dang, when you go on vacation, you really go somewhere. Welcome back.
Just out of curiosity, did you drive down or fly?

Spudman
February 18th, 2009, 08:24 PM
Welcome back. :beer:
What did you buy?;)

ZMAN
February 19th, 2009, 07:29 AM
I flew on Jet Blue out of Buffalo. A direct flight. Rented a car and spent the time with my brother. He rented a home for two months about 1/4 of a mile from Tigertail beach, on a Canal. Very Very nice homes. He is looking for a winter home down there. I saw 4 Bently convertibles in one day. All though Collier County is labelled the foreclosure capital of the US. Rick Martin of the famed French Connection line of the Buffalo Sabres was on our return flight.
Talk about shock. Palm trees to GREY in 2.5 hours.
I didn't buy anything and didn't touch a guitar for two weeks. Talk about withdrawl. I think I am glad to be home, but the Jury is still out on that one. LOL

Robert
February 19th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Welcome back! Nice to get away once in a while.