PDA

View Full Version : Was Halo 2 worth it?

Tone2TheBone
February 19th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Did anyone ever get Halo 2 for Vista? Yeah the 3rd one is coming out for Xbox but I wondered if the 2nd was worth playing.

Cottonwood King
February 19th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Halo 3 has been out on the xbox for a long time...

Tone2TheBone
February 19th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I must have some memory loss from being sick. You're right Halo 3 has been out for awhile now...but did anyone think the 2nd one was worth it is what I am asking.

Robert
February 19th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Oh ya, I played Halo 2 day and night when it first came out for the Xbox. I had loads of fun. In fact, I just started playing again a 2nd time...:)

Tone2TheBone
February 19th, 2009, 02:53 PM
...I had loads of fun. In fact, I just started playing again a 2nd time...:)

Coming from a gamer geek like you that's a good recommendation. Thanks. :dude:

Robert
February 19th, 2009, 03:01 PM
I want to get Halo 3 someday. It's even better I believe.

Cottonwood King
February 19th, 2009, 05:19 PM
I want to get Halo 3 someday. It's even better I believe.

Halo 3= incredible. The single player campaign is far superior to that in 1 and 2. Its really good.

Ch0jin
February 19th, 2009, 06:54 PM
Halo 3= incredible. The single player campaign is far superior to that in 1 and 2. Its really good.

Shshhhhhhhh!

I'm trying to -not- buy it for 360 and just hang out for RE5 (available in Aus March 13...not that I'm counting the days or anything)

I was really enjoying single player in Gears 2 also....until one night I came home drunk and me and a mate (via xboxlive) co-oped the remaining like 75% of the game in one hit. The next day I was like "Awww, y did I do that..."

SuperSwede
February 20th, 2009, 01:19 AM
I´ve played all three Halos on the xbox a lot, I really like Halo 2 its got more of those hollywood moments where Master Chief does amazing stuff.

Just wait until you snatch your first Scarab with the help of the airborne space marine division! Top notch game!

I think that all the Halo games are awesome but I probably had the most fun with 2 & 3.

Halo 2 is quite short but once you *spoiler* start unloading bullets into the flood and get your first "interview" with the gravemind ..hoho...

Tone2TheBone
February 20th, 2009, 11:11 AM
Well I need to find the PC version for Vista. Sounds like it should be good.