PDA

View Full Version : A Cry For Peace

FrankAxtell
February 20th, 2009, 07:42 PM
I just finished a new guitar instrumental called "A Cry For Peace".
I hope you dig it...

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7356147

© 2009 FrankAxtell ® All Rights Reserved.

http://members.artistopia.com/Uploaded-Files/Profile-Images/10798/Franks%20Promo%20Pic.jpg

johnboymartin
February 20th, 2009, 10:35 PM
Howdy Frank!

This is a beautiful work! I heard so many things I have to list them. A bit of Hendrix and "All along the Watchtower" I kept waiting for that reverse lick....
Al Dimeola in the acoustic beginning....and the blues were just outstanding. I love the fact that you will do instrumentals. I was always kinda pissed that so many of my fav guitarists would never do a guitar instrumental, let alone a project. Great recording and mix! Give me more acoustic blended in somehow in the middle and build again,( maybe the heavenly bridge ascendence where peace is waiting for all of us) That was my two cents. I love it, Fantastic!

Johnboy

oldguy
February 21st, 2009, 08:18 AM
Frank,
I dig it.:)

Great composition, I really dig the way it begins, transitions, builds and flows, great job, man. It's like a movie for the ears and brain.
Some really good pickin' in there, too.:)

GREENMACHINE
February 21st, 2009, 03:01 PM
Hey Frank,
Amazing man! I really love the contrast and how it is blended! Are you playing through an amp or straight in?

I absolutely love it!

FrankAxtell
February 24th, 2009, 08:11 AM
Howdy Frank!

This is a beautiful work! I heard so many things I have to list them. A bit of Hendrix and "All along the Watchtower" I kept waiting for that reverse lick....
Al Dimeola in the acoustic beginning....and the blues were just outstanding. I love the fact that you will do instrumentals. I was always kinda pissed that so many of my fav guitarists would never do a guitar instrumental, let alone a project. Great recording and mix! Give me more acoustic blended in somehow in the middle and build again,( maybe the heavenly bridge ascendence where peace is waiting for all of us) That was my two cents. I love it, Fantastic!

Johnboy
Thanks so much for the kind words...I may do a nylon thing soon. cheers:beer:

FrankAxtell
February 24th, 2009, 08:13 AM
Frank,
I dig it.:)

Great composition, I really dig the way it begins, transitions, builds and flows, great job, man. It's like a movie for the ears and brain.
Some really good pickin' in there, too.:)
Thanks so much, I really appreciate your insight. cheers:beer: