PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Idol - Please Vote - Voting Started

Jimi75
February 23rd, 2009, 03:19 AM
Dear friends,

Heat 3 officially started. I opened a new thread so that everyone of us who's taking part can enter the link to his video here.

Please vote for my entry under:
http://guitaridol.tv/heat_3/entry/reflections

To be able to vote you have to be registered. Please do so if you are not, it cost only 2 minutes of time. THANK YOU.

http://guitaridol.tv/user/register

Thanks a thousand times for your support. Looking forward to seeing more fretters jumping on board. :)

Jimi75

Spudman
February 23rd, 2009, 08:13 AM
That sounds really good. Great phrasing and note choice. Registration underway. Good luck. :beer:

Blaze
February 23rd, 2009, 09:09 AM
Done ! Good luck...:AOK:

tunghaichuan
February 23rd, 2009, 09:23 AM
Done. Best of luck to you, I hope you win.

tung

sunvalleylaw
February 23rd, 2009, 12:23 PM
I wonder if they are slowed down. I tried to vote, but the site has not sent me my final registration info, though they say it has been sent. I am going to wait for a while to see if it shows up, then try again.

EDIT: My reg info came and I went back and voted. Vote number Sweet 16! Good luck!

tjcurtin1
February 23rd, 2009, 05:42 PM
Jimi - great to see you at the top of the first page of top-rated heat 2 entries! Good luck!

oldguy
February 23rd, 2009, 06:40 PM
I wonder if they are slowed down. I tried to vote, but the site has not sent me my final registration info, though they say it has been sent. I am going to wait for a while to see if it shows up, then try again.

EDIT: My reg info came and I went back and voted. Vote number Sweet 16! Good luck!

+1..........
#17.......... good luck, Jimi!:)

bigoldron
February 23rd, 2009, 08:39 PM

I registered around lunchtime today and STILL haven't gotten my password. I've even request that it get re-sent, but still NOTHING.

Sorry Dude, I haven't been much help to you, but good luck anyway! :AOK:

sunvalleylaw
February 23rd, 2009, 09:52 PM
I registered around lunchtime today and STILL haven't gotten my password. I've even request that it get re-sent, but still NOTHING.

I did that twice, and it finally got sent a few hours later, with the original password, and the two re-dos. It'll show.

Jimi75
February 24th, 2009, 01:39 AM
I am overwhelmed by your efforts and your support! I am sorry for the unprofessional registry procedure and I hope you will vote for me when the password finally arrives and your account is approved.

Thanks so much!

J75

:AOK:

Fretcruiser
February 24th, 2009, 06:34 AM
Dude, that's really slick man! Awesome player.

Spudman
February 24th, 2009, 11:26 AM
Got you covered. Good luck.

just strum
February 24th, 2009, 11:30 AM

I registered last night, hopefully the info will be waiting for me when I get home (for some reason the one e-mail account is blocked at work).

Can you vote more than once, or is this is single vote contest?

Spudman
February 24th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Man! That guy from Glass Hammer (David Wallimann) is really good. I might have to get to the 3 Rivers Prog Fest (http://3rprogfest.com/index.php?content=home) in Pennsylvania this fall.

duhvoodooman
February 24th, 2009, 12:15 PM
You got my vote, Mick! :AOK: :dude: :rockon:

just strum
February 24th, 2009, 06:15 PM
I registered last night, hopefully the info will be waiting for me when I get home (for some reason the one e-mail account is blocked at work).

Can you vote more than once, or is this is single vote contest?

24 hours later, still no e-mail. I'll have to try again.

Ch0jin
February 24th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Just registered and received email within 30s, so if there was an issue at their end, it's fixed.

OK Mickey/Jimi75/Whoever you are ;) You got my vote too. Not just because you asked though, and I want to stress that. I voted because that's a great effort and whats lost in the video production is more than made up for with the tone and expressiveness you captured. I personally tend to lean towards Gibson tones than Strat ones, but done -more- than well enough to earn my vote out of respect :)

Good luck! (you have 25 votes now!)

Jimi75
February 25th, 2009, 02:27 AM
OK Mickey/Jimi75/Whoever you are ;) You got my vote too. Not just because you asked though, and I want to stress that. I voted because that's a great effort and whats lost in the video production is more than made up for with the tone and expressiveness you captured. I personally tend to lean towards Gibson tones than Strat ones, but done -more- than well enough to earn my vote out of respect :)
Good luck! (you have 25 votes now!)

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am happy that the take convinced you not only because you know me from the board.

Jimi75

tot_Ou_tard
February 25th, 2009, 05:59 AM
Same thing here. I registered yesterday. Still no email. I asked to resend password...nothing yet.

Jimi75
February 25th, 2009, 06:05 AM
Arrgh that is unprofessional organization. I hope you go back to vote when you have the password. I'm sorry for the inconveniences...

Thanks for your patience friends!

bigoldron
February 25th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Same thing here. I registered yesterday. Still no email. I asked to resend password...nothing yet.

Ditto. It's 2 pm on Wednesday.

just strum
February 25th, 2009, 06:34 PM
I tried a new sign on and password - only been five minutes, but hopefully my info will be arriving soon.

Hogfullofblues
March 4th, 2009, 07:09 PM
Something told me to stop by and vote has been cast. Most soulful and tonefull...

oldguy
March 4th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Hi, Hog! Haven't seen you for ages, what a nice surprise!:)

sunvalleylaw
March 4th, 2009, 08:14 PM
Ditto! Nice to hear from you!