PDA

View Full Version : FretPage: a MySpace for guitarists

Fretcruiser
February 25th, 2009, 05:20 AM
Ok, I did it. I made the "myspace" for guitar players. I called it FretPage.

http://fretpage.ning.com/

If you join, you'll have the ability to make friends, post videos/music, photos, and blog.

I just made it 5 minutes ago, so there aren't really too many people who have joined yet, but I'm convinced that it can be something that grows.

I'm still tweaking the appearance. If anyone is good at graphic design and can come up with a logo that uses the word FretPage that we can put at the top as a banner, please let me know. That would be sweet. I'd also like feedback about the appearance (Don't go all Harmony Central on me, say it as nicely as possible :) )

Also, if you guys post anywhere else, or know of friends that would enjoy it, please get the good word out.

Fretcruiser
February 25th, 2009, 06:57 PM
Hey, thanks to all who have joined so far. It'll be rockin before long. I think can really grow because it's a place for only guitar players, not like myspace which is flooded with tons of other people. It'll sort of unite musicians.

Fretcruiser
March 11th, 2009, 02:40 PM
We have about 21 members now. It's growing on a daily basis. I'm actually in the process of finishing the theme song for the site. Thanks to everyone who joined so far.

oldguy
March 11th, 2009, 03:15 PM
Thanks, Fret. I don't get over there much, but I do enjoy it.