PDA

View Full Version : Manic Monday

just strum
March 1st, 2009, 06:31 PM
A good pop song that got plenty of airplay.

To this day I think Susanna Hoffs is hot, sexy, gorgeous.

s48kuKLf0mE&NR=1

I was looking for a Wall of Voodoo song and stumbled on this and figured I would post it.

50 years old and looking great.

Spudman
March 1st, 2009, 06:36 PM
The guy that wrote that song still looks pretty good too. Now is it the song or is it rock and roll that keeps you young? Hmmm. I guess I might have to wait to find that out.;)

ted s
March 1st, 2009, 09:00 PM
Mark, which Wall of Voodoo song ? Did they do Mexican Radio ?

luvmyshiner
March 1st, 2009, 09:08 PM
Dude, I love the Bangles! I still have their "Greatest Hits" CD. Um . . . is that like admitting you still have an eight-track player???:thwap:

just strum
March 2nd, 2009, 11:31 AM
The guy that wrote that song still looks pretty good too. Now is it the song or is it rock and roll that keeps you young? Hmmm. I guess I might have to wait to find that out.;)

Keith Richards might have something to say about that, if you could understand him.

just strum
March 2nd, 2009, 11:31 AM
Mark, which Wall of Voodoo song ? Did they do Mexican Radio ?

Their cover of Burning Ring of Fire.

I found it.

sunvalleylaw
March 2nd, 2009, 12:06 PM
I had a huge Susanna Hoffs crush back in the day. I still have a Bangles CD in the collection somewhere, back in the '80s oddities section, but I still like it.

R_of_G
March 2nd, 2009, 12:25 PM
The guy that wrote that song still looks pretty good too.

The guy who wrote the song I loved then and still love now. The Bangles, not so much. I couldn't stand them then, and well, I haven't softened my stance on them in the years since. Not that I didn't think Susannah Hoffs was hot, but I tended to watched their videos with the sound off.

marnold
March 2nd, 2009, 04:18 PM
The amazing thing is that I think she's even improved with age.

just strum
March 2nd, 2009, 05:07 PM
The amazing thing is that I think she's even improved with age.

+1,000

She turned 50 and she's still great looking.

Do a Google image search and come back in a few days when you are done looking.

peachhead
March 2nd, 2009, 06:33 PM
Dude, I love the Bangles! I still have their "Greatest Hits" CD. Um . . . is that like admitting you still have an eight-track player???:thwap:

:bravo: :rotflmao: Haaaa...oh ummm...crap. Never mind...