PDA

View Full Version : New Pedals

Disraeli
March 2nd, 2009, 09:18 PM
I just scored a Budda Bud Wah and a Fulltone OCD for a grand total of 150 dollars off of craigslist. They are in the mail, so I havent had a chance to try them, but my friend down in LA went and checked to make sure they are in good shape. I am really looking forward to getting these. I hear nothing but good things about both and I got them both at an incredible price. Just thought I would share my good fortune with you guys.

Spudman
March 2nd, 2009, 10:51 PM
Congratulations on the new toys. Let us know what you think after you've given them a good workout.

ZMAN
March 3rd, 2009, 10:28 AM
If the OCD is in good shape you basically got the Budda Wah for free. It is pretty hard to damage the OCD so you done good!

Ch0jin
March 3rd, 2009, 05:53 PM
Wow nice score! Coincidentally they are precisely the two items that have been on my shopping list for ages! Even after modding my crybaby a fair bit I still can't get it to sound how I like, and now the pot is dying anyway and I've seen a load of awesome video reviews of the buddawah. Ditto after building half a dozen different distortion and OD boxes I still have this burning desire to try an OCD but new they run about $315 in Australia (based on todays exchange rate thats $200USD)

Make sure you let us know what you think of them!

Jimi75
March 4th, 2009, 03:45 AM
You will love the OCD. Can't say much about the Budda, but that OCD man, I tell you....you will never want to play without it...:bravo: