PDA

View Full Version : Got yer rooftop Beatles right here!

tot_Ou_tard
March 7th, 2009, 10:21 AM
Ea6ZcfJspcI
xINfAYiWVhU
pd8JYA4MvlQ

just strum
March 7th, 2009, 11:01 AM
Very nice post there Tot. A very special time and brings back fond memories.

Tone2TheBone
March 7th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Me too I love this video.

Blaze
March 7th, 2009, 12:07 PM
Nice , love these oldies ..

here s a tune i ve always like ..

C5jhBaKzca8&feature

tjcurtin1
March 7th, 2009, 02:05 PM
When oh when is Apple going to release Let it Be on DVD!?!?! I had never seen this until I bumped into it recently on Youtube, and it's one of my favorite albums, period. I do have a copy of the book that came out at the time of the album - great photos and text. Thanks, Tot!

R_of_G
March 7th, 2009, 02:24 PM
I've had the bootleg version of the raw video on dvd for quite awhile (had it on vhs before that). I watch it all the time. Live Beatles is such a rarity that I consider all of it that I can get to be like musical crack.

evenkeel
March 7th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Great stuff!!! :bravo: :beer:

msteeln
March 7th, 2009, 08:21 PM
Havn't seen this stuff in ages, and it's still the best Beatles footage, just a fantastic moment. Love it when Ringo grumbles about the idiots nailing his drums in the wrong spots, and how they just launch into the first #, Get Back, as tho they've been rehearsing all morning and simply tear it up, no problem....

Pickngrin
March 8th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Yeah, there is a version (unsure whether it's bootleg or "import") of Let It Be floating around out there... and it's good quality. Definitely better than the worn-out VHS copy I used to watch years ago...

R.B. Huckleberry
March 8th, 2009, 11:31 AM
really got my day off to a good start. Thanks for posting this!

tot_Ou_tard
March 8th, 2009, 12:28 PM
really got my day off to a good start. Thanks for posting this!
Glad to be of help Senor Crazy Sh!t. ;)

Slowhand
March 9th, 2009, 01:19 PM
This is my favourite band... The Beatles copied every little thing they did

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OF4LKc-zslo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OF4LKc-zslo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

tot_Ou_tard
March 9th, 2009, 05:28 PM
O yeah, I've always loved the Rutles. Too bad the Beatles stole all the limelight.

snarph
March 9th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Yup the Beatles were definitely on top at that point in time

tot_Ou_tard
March 9th, 2009, 06:12 PM
Yup the Beatles were definitely on top at that point in time
too bad that they had to go back down after the cops came.