PDA

View Full Version : Fender Rumble 60

Mark
July 20th, 2006, 07:32 PM
I just picked one of these babies up yesterday for my new P-Bass. Now Im am not a Bassist..yet but Im on the road. I did a lot of reading reviews and played some at GC. For my purposes which are recording, practice and light jamming I have to say this baby is just right. I really wasnt looking for 100+ watts but I didnt want it to suffer tone wise from being too small so 60 watts with a 12 inch speaker seems like a good compromise. It will rattle the house for sure and Im finding the four band EQ as well as the mid-scoop button can be used to get a wide variety of sounds. It puts out some really nice tones and it just sound good and full. Most amp reviews I read didnt cover my purposes very much since most complaints were about the ability to get loud enough for gigging or reliability. For home practice, light to medium jamming and for recording Im finding this an outstanding amp for the money $289.00. So for what Im doing with my tastes running in Blues and classic type rock Im very happy. it comes with two inputs, 4 band EQ (Bass, lo-mid, hi-mid, treble) mid scoop button, effects loop, headphone out and line-out(1/4 jack) also theres rca input for plugging a CD in. Its 50 pounds and is well built. :R