PDA

View Full Version : Blazes posts Rabid Rodent on TGP

tot_Ou_tard
March 12th, 2009, 05:49 PM
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=518754

markb
March 12th, 2009, 06:40 PM
So, is DVM going to be flavour of the month with the cork sniffing crowd now? I predict price rises and long, long waiting lists ;)

Ch0jin
March 12th, 2009, 06:45 PM
So, is DVM going to be flavour of the month with the cork sniffing crowd now? I predict price rises and long, long waiting lists ;)

At which point I swoop in and corner the market with my Ge Fuzz's, Delays and Tremelo pedals....

Muhuhahahahahaha!!!

sumitomo
March 12th, 2009, 07:06 PM
That's awesome I hope my rodent comes with a 335 too.Sumi:D

tot_Ou_tard
March 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM
Sumi, you can flip yours for double the price after they become hot & use the proceeds towards a 335.

tunghaichuan
March 13th, 2009, 09:11 AM

I hope so, DVM certainly deserves it from the stellar quality of his work. Some of the "boutique" pedals I've seen that command big bucks are utter crap in terms of workmanship.

tung

tunghaichuan
March 13th, 2009, 09:13 AM
At which point I swoop in and corner the market with my Ge Fuzz's, Delays and Tremelo pedals....

Muhuhahahahahaha!!!

Again, I certainly hope so. From what I've seen of your work, it is much better than a lot of what passes for "boutique."

It isn't hard to build a pedal (if I can build one, anyone can :rotflmao: ). What is hard is to make them consistently excellent in terms of workmanship. Both you and DVM have that covered.

tung

Blaze
March 13th, 2009, 09:42 AM
There's not much comments on this thread but a 100 visits is pretty good exposure for both Coolcat & DVM _R.R. ..

tot_Ou_tard
March 13th, 2009, 10:50 AM
There's not much comments on this thread but a 100 visits is pretty good exposure for both Coolcat & DVM _R.R. ..
Unfortunately 98 of those visits are probably from Fretters.

just strum
March 13th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Unfortunately 98 of those visits are probably from Fretters.

Well, one is mine, we know another is yours. We can assume everyone that has posted here took the time to look before commenting here.

duhvoodooman
March 13th, 2009, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the support, guys--esp. Blazes for posting it in the first place! :AOK: :dude: :beer:

Got a commitment from a new buyer today for an Overdrive 2, but not through TGP. He initially inquired about the ZYS, because he saw that video clip of Robert's with the Maxon SD-9, Das Fuzz, and the ZYS. But since the OD2 has 90% of what the ZYS offers plus an onboard boost, I pointed him to it as the better value.

sumitomo
March 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM
Ok Ok I'm easy I'll settle for an es 339 with my Rodent.Sumi:D