PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patrick's Day!

sunvalleylaw
March 17th, 2009, 01:53 PM
My small portion of heritage traced back to Tiperary demands that I wish you all a happy St. Patrick's day! Celebrate responsibly now and have fun with the wearin' O' the green!! :D :beer:

afO3IQX2Qnc&feature=related

Algonquin
March 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM
May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live.

Tone2TheBone
March 17th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I'm Irish today and tomorrow I'm hungover. Slainte! (imagine the little line over the "a") :beer:

sunvalleylaw
March 17th, 2009, 03:17 PM
au30c9ZMIPg&NR=1

Also:

May your life in this world be a happy one
May the sun be warm and may the skies be blue
May each storm that comes your way
Clear the air for a brighter day
May the saints and saviour watch over you

The Electrics

sumitomo
March 17th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I'm Irish and 5 yrs. ago they made me a saint,told me they didn't know what else to do with a sober Irishman. Sumi:D

Robert
March 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Happy St Patrick's Day!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51s4tFctHWL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

luvmyshiner
March 17th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Erin Go Bragh my friends! Ya' gotta love a holiday built around drinking beer and hanging out with good friends.:beer:

Brian Krashpad
March 18th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Typical me, a day late and a pound short.

Erin go bragh!

Slainte.

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/8306/slainte01411a.jpg

I haven't got a drop of Irish blood in me, though that pic was taken in an Irish pub (by that I mean a pub run by a family that came over to the States from Ireland), and whatever we were drinking was on the house.

Although, I once was told by a tiny ancient Irish lady that indeed "Kruger" (she pronounced it "krew-jur") was in fact an Irish name and that there were some Krewjurs in the next town over. Of course, our discussion took place in a b and b called Blarney House, within spitting distance of Blarney Castle, so consider the source.

just strum
March 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM
I wore green on St Pat's day for the first time in probably 15 years. I actually didn't realize it was St Pat's day until I got to work.

So, happy belated to all.