PDA

View Full Version : This is pretty funny

M29
July 21st, 2006, 09:26 PM
This is pretty funny but great to see these guys live, maybe you have already seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4adPxNb_gI

M29

SuperSwede
July 22nd, 2006, 01:31 AM
Thanks M29! Great video!

That is why I play Vox, you´ll never know what it will do to you sound :p

M29
July 22nd, 2006, 08:16 AM
Hello SuperSwede,

That is what I felt like doing when I first got my Vox AD50:eek: I would change the model setting and it would go from reverb into tremolo. Once I learned how this thing worked and how this happened on most AD**VT's I felt a little better but not much, it is still wierd. Now I just switch the effect switch back and forth a little and it goes back where I set it. Oh joy.

I was surprised to see as good a color in this short film as I did, it almost looked modern but with very young super players. Very entertaining indeed! Man I was probably 12 or 13 back then:eek:

M29

Tim
July 22nd, 2006, 12:25 PM
Hi M29. I had the same problem with the effects on my AD30VT. I discovered from this very forum about the effects being programed for each amp modeler. All you need to do is move the effects knob one setting up then back to where to want it.

duhvoodooman
July 22nd, 2006, 12:30 PM
I had the same problem with the effects on my AD30VT. I discovered from this very forum about the effects being programed for each amp modeler. All you need to do is move the effects knob one setting up then back to where to want it.
Exactly why I leave my AD30VT in Manual mode all the time!

M29
July 22nd, 2006, 08:40 PM
Hello All,

Yeah it was while doing a search for this problem that I found this site. Once I got here everything came together.

Thanks all!

M29

Katastrophe
July 22nd, 2006, 09:17 PM
I wonder how much the Vox cab that Beck beat on with his guitar would be worth in today's vintage market.