PDA

View Full Version : M13 model packs

Spudman
March 19th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Apparently Line 6 is working on providing new model packs for the M13. The text below was taken from a reply by Rich Renken the project manager for the M13. This could be a really cool thing to get new pedals to pop into the M13.

Line6Renken

Apr 19, 2008

Re: New pedal models for M13?
This is totally not official, but we are looking at offering model packs for the M13 like we do with POD. This could materialize in many different ways that we will not and cannot talk about. But I am excited with what I have heard so far.

djmcconnell
March 19th, 2009, 12:20 PM
That would be a great way to keep this pedal up to date. Wonder if that will be fee based or a free upgrade for existing customers?

Spudman
March 19th, 2009, 02:38 PM
That would be a great way to keep this pedal up to date. Wonder if that will be fee based or a free upgrade for existing customers?

I think from what I've heard so far that operating upgrades will continue to be free but model packs will be an additional cost.

Spudman
March 27th, 2009, 10:32 PM
More news from the M13 project manager.

Product Manager here for M13. In case you haven't read through here and seen the guys and I interacting, I am taking all suggestions. There will be some very cool additions in the summer and I have some ideas for model packs that I cannot talk about yet. M13 is upgradable and we are coming with more M based products and I want to keep making them better and better so I hear you on the Phase 90. Some hate it, some LOVE it. So, it stays, but we could add some more phasers. Or whatnot.

M13 is a first foray into a whole new land of ? Multi-FX? no, Stomps? no, not exactly either. It is a new vein in the land of FX and I am very excited about what is already brewing.

Spudman
July 24th, 2009, 10:17 AM
More news from the product manager:

Jul 17, 2009 3:52 AM
Oh man guys, Rich here and I am excited...
The next update for M13 is gonna be huge!!! I have seem some of the things (of course can't say anything) that will be in there and wow, wow, wow....

It is looking like it will be early fallish, so a monthish later than I was thinking, but this one will be worth the wait..

It will be because of your input and I thank you.