PDA

View Full Version : Cooler than a freezer full of Fonzies

Kilar
March 20th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Hey there everyone,

After a year of hard work my new/2nd album ‘Cooler than a freezer full of Fonzies’ is available.

I’d describe it as Joe Satriani dropping some X and hitting the stage at Ibiza. Kind of electric grooves with guitar indulgence.

I’d love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think at:

www.myspace.com/planetspacemonkey

I had a lot more fun making this than the first, mainly because I had some idea what I was doing this time around. The end result, I feel, is much better than the first album too. But it was not without drama. I dislocated a finger and was out of playing action for a few months, then a computer failure caused half of the song ‘Three hookers and a kilo of blow’ to be lost. I had to piece it back together with recovered scraps, like an audio jigsaw. But at least it made it back to life!

There’s two new clips to check out too, but be warned the ‘Something wicked this way comes’ clip is a bloody/gore extravaganza set against guitar shred, so if you’re squeamish, give it a miss!

Thanks for letting me share my music with you, and again, please let me know what you think.

Chris D
Space Monkey and the Space Monkeys
www.myspace.com/planetspacemonkey

oldguy
March 21st, 2009, 07:19 AM
Hey there everyone,

After a year of hard work my new/2nd album ‘Cooler than a freezer full of Fonzies’ is available.

I’d describe it as Joe Satriani dropping some X and hitting the stage at Ibiza. Kind of electric grooves with guitar indulgence.

I’d love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think at:

www.myspace/planetspacemonkey

I had a lot more fun making this than the first, mainly because I had some idea what I was doing this time around. The end result, I feel, is much better than the first album too. But it was not without drama. I dislocated a finger and was out of playing action for a few months, then a computer failure caused half of the song ‘Three hookers and a kilo of blow’ to be lost. I had to piece it back together with recovered scraps, like an audio jigsaw. But at least it made it back to life!

There’s two new clips to check out too, but be warned the ‘Something wicked this way comes’ clip is a bloody/gore extravaganza set against guitar shred, so if you’re squeamish, give it a miss!

Thanks for letting me share my music with you, and again, please let me know what you think.

Chris D
Space Monkey and the Space Monkeys
www.myspace/planetspacemonkey

I certainly hope those aren't references to drugs.

Kilar
March 23rd, 2009, 07:03 PM
Drugs? on no, me? Never.