PDA

View Full Version : Referrals

Justaguyin_nc
July 23rd, 2006, 12:23 PM
Well, This makes my 400th post since last October... okay so I say alot of useless things mostly... but I wanted this one to say something important.

I clicked my Icon and read my stats... on the bottom it said Referrals : 0
and I would like to know how do you refer someone here with a link or email.. so I can someday change that to a 1 at least...

Anyone interested in VOX mainly and then guitars on the cheap to expensive rigs needs to know about you guys.. this forum is to supportive not to pass along to others.. is there an automated email button for this?

Once again.. thank you Robert and the fretters for allowing me to learn as I go through the fret net...
:R

Tim
July 23rd, 2006, 07:21 PM
Very interesting observation Justaguy. I too have "0" referrals. I guess maybe Robert should explain how this "Referral" thing works.

Robert
July 26th, 2006, 06:51 AM
If a new person signing up adds your username to the referral field, you will get referral credits. So if you are getting people to join us here, tell them to put in your username when they sign up.

Tim
July 26th, 2006, 09:06 AM
Sounds good Robert. Is there a prize involved in the most signed up new members? Just kidding.

Spudman
July 26th, 2006, 06:32 PM
Sounds good Robert. Is there a prize involved in the most signed up new members? Just kidding.

Sure there is...you get to buy more stuff! :D

Tim
July 27th, 2006, 04:01 AM
Sure there is...you get to buy more stuff! :D

You’re absolutely right Spudman. Thanks to Justaguy, I have GAS to upgrade to a Fender Cyber-Champ amplifier. It seems I can only find it on-line. S. Ash and GC do not list it on thier websites. I am hoping for a trade in because I am strapped for cash right now. I am in the process on painting the inside and outside of the home. Fender does not list it on their website. I do not know if the Cyber-Champ is a disconnected issue. But I will keep looking.

Justaguyin_nc
July 27th, 2006, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the headsup there Robert.. was wondering how to get a 1 in there..

And yes Tim.. Cyber-Champ and Cyber-Deluxe are both discontinued this year.. I assume they will come back as Second Editions like the Cyber-Twin did but with features of the G-DEC.. which they now have a G-DEC 30.. you can still find new and used ones on Ebay though at pretty good prices..

zeusse
October 5th, 2006, 06:15 AM
Should have some more I know checking in shortly. How much quid do I get for each one? or a bulk rate will do..hehe

SuperSwede
October 5th, 2006, 09:28 AM
We have a Free Fender promo to all referrers. Check earlier thread about this.