PDA

View Full Version : Fence Climbin' Blues - Scott Henderson

Robert
March 24th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Cool clip of these jazz-fusion guys playing a slow blues.

IQ27KZAJ0u8

SuperSwede
March 25th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Ahh Tribal Tech! I want a guitar in that fancy color :D

Scott Henderson is one of the best guitarists ever imo.

Jimi75
March 25th, 2009, 05:08 AM
Only two more days until I see Henderson in concert here in Germany!
Rob that video is awesome. The musical quality of the whole Tribal Tech project was unbelievable.

:master:

Blaze
March 25th, 2009, 06:00 AM
Only two more days until I see Henderson in concert here in Germany!
Rob that video is awesome. The musical quality of the whole Tribal Tech project was unbelievable.

:master:

You lucky guy , Scott has never came in my country side yet , id like to see him as well..Bring your ear plug , i heard that s he is pretty loud but he plays like a God..

Robert
March 25th, 2009, 07:20 AM
Lucky bastid Jimi! I wish he would come north so I could see him live again.

Hope you get to meet him. I've transcribed a lot of cool licks and ideas from Scott. I learned so much from him. His instructional videos were the best thing to ever happen to me for improvisation.

Ask him some gear question for us, will ya? Amp, guitar, effects, whatever! Oh one thing, ask him politely to take up asking questions again on his discussion board. We all want him back there! Problem was, some idiot offended Scott by saying something stupid on that forum, and Scott got pissed and he's done answering questions. Maybe he can just answer select questions instead?

Jimi75
March 25th, 2009, 07:47 AM

Hope you get to meet him. I've transcribed a lot of cool licks and ideas from Scott. I learned so much from him. His instructional videos were the best thing to ever happen to me for improvisation.

Ask him some gear question for us, will ya? Amp, guitar, effects, whatever! Oh one thing, ask him politely to take up asking questions again on his discussion board. We all want him back there! Problem was, some idiot offended Scott by saying something stupid on that forum, and Scott got pissed and he's done answering questions. Maybe he can just answer select questions instead?

If I get to meet Scott I will do so. As this is a regular concert, I can not guarantee meeting THE MAN, but I will try to!

Blaze
March 25th, 2009, 07:51 AM

Ask him if he wants to join the friendly Fretnet Forum , nobody won t insult him here , on the contrary...

Jimi75
March 25th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Ask him if he wants to join the friendly Fretnet Forum , nobody won t insult him here , on the contrary...

Man I already told Yngwie M. last year when I met him about the Fret and I bet he joined under a secret name, maybe Holström or Blomqvist....but at least I think he visited this board because I told him robert was Swedish! If I get to speak to Henderson I will of course tell him about The Fret! :AOK: