PDA

View Full Version : Spud and Sunvalley - question for you

Robert
March 25th, 2009, 03:40 PM
If I go to Coeur d'Alene next spring for the marathon, will you guys come and drink beer with me afterward? It looks like it's usually on the 3rd weekend in May.

I would of course love to meet any other Fretters in the area, if there are any.

sunvalleylaw
March 25th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I can try and get clearance. It would be fun! It is still about an 8 hour or so drive from where I am (no good north/south highway in Idaho), but I would try to make that happen. I will have to consult the 9 word list thread and get back to you. ;)

But seriously, it would be fun to take the family up and camp. It is beautiful up there. I think it would be highly possible!

Spudman
March 25th, 2009, 07:13 PM
I'm booked buddy. I'd love to be there, just not drive there. It's like a 10 hour drive for me.

I'll still drink a beer for ya and take a picture to boot.:beer:

Tone2TheBone
March 25th, 2009, 08:59 PM
That's some serious indin country I'll be there. Just kidding. Don't run too much. :D

Spudman
March 25th, 2009, 09:18 PM
They did film Smoke Signals on the Res there. Great movie.

sunvalleylaw
March 25th, 2009, 09:49 PM
They filmed Pale Rider closer to me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PaleRider1.jpg

But that doesn't get us up to see Robert. Robert, if you choose to do that race, I will try to get there.

Tone, I am fascinated with native culture, and particularly in the areas between me and there, and over then to the coast. Chief Joseph is a bit of a hero to me.

Tone2TheBone
March 25th, 2009, 09:55 PM
They filmed Pale Rider closer to me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:PaleRider1.jpg

But that doesn't get us up to see Robert. Robert, if you choose to do that race, I will try to get there.

Tone, I am fascinated with native culture, and particularly in the areas between me and there, and over then to the coast. Chief Joseph is a bit of a hero to me.

Someday we smokem peace pipe over big campfire kimosabe. :beer:

sunvalleylaw
March 25th, 2009, 10:04 PM
That would be very cool. I look forward to it! :beer:

And I look forward to seeing Robert if it works out! :beer: