PDA

View Full Version : Seymour Duncan Pedal Booster

guitartango
March 29th, 2009, 03:12 AM
Morning guys (UK)

Just got my new SD pedal booster, what a great pedal. The pedal gives the amp a nice push. Also gives you an option to make your pickups sound like a humbucker (of sorts). Also picked up a Vox wah pedal which sounds good but can sound a little shrill sometimes.

ragnarpk
March 29th, 2009, 12:29 PM
the V847?

guitartango
March 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Yes

How did you guess? Apart from the shrill i quite like the wah, find the sweet spot and it works for me.

tot_Ou_tard
March 29th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Nifty gadget:

3xIXw9JIqjk

If it weren't for all the pointing I wouldn't know what the heck he was referring to.

sumitomo
March 29th, 2009, 06:41 PM
Way cool pedal,One knob,one switch,one on off,now if only the in,out jacks were on the side,Vood you listenin.Sumi:D

Blaze
March 30th, 2009, 06:56 AM
I like what this pedal does ,sounds pretty cool, here s at ZZound they have it at $79.95 add the fretnet discount , could be nice but not for a Canadian guy doesnt worth the effort..

Canadian guys here would like a ZZound deal style online store ..

Come on canadian Boss !! :master: :master:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--SEMSFX01

guitartango
March 30th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Guys

I purchased this pedal after seeing the youtube vid, great pedal makes your guitar come to life. Stick a bad monkey next to it and you have got tone heaven.

ragnarpk
March 30th, 2009, 02:30 PM
hmmm just a lucky guess.. i was looking at that wah before i found a wh10 for fairly cheap. didnt hesitate. i'm glad you like it though!

sumitomo
April 7th, 2009, 07:47 PM
I just got one of these also love it I can see me using this pedal alot you can really shape tone in a good way.Sumi:D