PDA

View Full Version : Jus' want to introduce myself

Razor12345
July 24th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Hello Folks,

I'm the new guy on the block. I've been playing since the ice age and still can't get it right! Anyway, I have a passion for the guitar like nobody I know. If I'm not playing, I'm fixing, restringing, polishing, or just thinking about them. I have a decent collection and love them all. I thought I may find someone as warped as I am who can relate to my passion.....but I doubt it! So, hello to all. Thanks for reading! RaZor

Mark
July 24th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Welcome Razor!

You came to the right place! We got a bunch of Guitar fixin restringin, polishing, pedal stomping, amp cranking folks around here youll fit right in.

Mark

Justaguyin_nc
July 25th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Welcome mark, and theres a bunch of us out here just waiting to read what tips you have on fixin, restringin, polishing, pedal stomping, and amp cranking on the guitar... ;)

warren0728
July 25th, 2006, 03:48 AM
I thought I may find someone as warped as I am
wow did you come to the right place....plenty of warped folks here :D ....make yourself at home...

ww

Tim
July 25th, 2006, 04:10 AM
Hi Razor - Yep there are a bunch of us that need polishing up quite a bit. We have members who just like to tinker with our guitars and other who get deep into building and refurnishing guitars. We will pick your brain. Caution, we also have a GAS problem that seems to affect everyone on the Fret Net.

Bloozcat
July 25th, 2006, 06:17 AM
Welcome Razor!

You should feel right at home here at the Institution. You'll find many here with the same obsessive-compulsive, guitar fixation disorder, so you're among similarly afflicted friends.;)

Enjoy!

Katastrophe
July 25th, 2006, 06:34 AM
Welcome to your new outlet for guitar obsession, brother!

Spudman
July 25th, 2006, 07:26 AM
Welcome Razor.
Enjoy the Fret, but don't drink the water. Rock on bro! (saying country on just doesn't sound right now does it?):rolleyes:

Robert
July 25th, 2006, 08:12 AM
Welcome Razor, this is the place for you!

jpfeifer
July 25th, 2006, 08:42 AM
Hi Razor,

Welcome. You came to the right place. We're all crazy about guitar here too!

-- Jim

Iago
July 25th, 2006, 08:58 AM
Welcome Razor! Hope you like it!

ted s
July 25th, 2006, 09:25 AM
Welcome aboard Razer, this forum and the folks here are great.

SuperSwede
July 26th, 2006, 05:09 AM
Welcome Razor! This is the place to be if you are into friendly guitar discussions! :)

duhvoodooman
July 26th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Welcome aboard, Razor. I thinks it's safe to say you're definitely in the right place here!

How about some details (better yet, photos!) on your gear?