PDA

View Full Version : NHL Goal of the Year ??

Blaze
April 3rd, 2009, 05:09 PM
How good is that ?

vsbzsPKfu5g

marnold
April 4th, 2009, 09:42 AM
Nice shot, Mule. Unfortunately, the Wings ended up losing that game. Goals like that are one reason why there is no consensus of opinion as to whether the Wings should sign Franzen or Hossa if they can only afford one. The big man has developed some seriously soft hands. And boy did he light it up in the playoffs until he got hurt. I heard rumblings somewhere that the Wings were close to a new deal for him.

Robert
April 4th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Nice one! Look at these Swedes... ;)

R_of_G
April 4th, 2009, 01:53 PM
Goals like that are one reason why there is no consensus of opinion as to whether the Wings should sign Franzen or Hossa if they can only afford one.

I'd take Franzen over Hossa without a second thought. They have other guys that can do what Hossa can do. Franzen has a lot of intangible qualities, especially when he's right in front of the net. If the Wings can't afford him, please god let him come to Philly. I'd take a whole team of guys like that.

marnold
April 4th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I'd take Franzen over Hossa without a second thought. They have other guys that can do what Hossa can do. Franzen has a lot of intangible qualities, especially when he's right in front of the net. If the Wings can't afford him, please god let him come to Philly. I'd take a whole team of guys like that.
I'd definitely give it a second thought, but beyond that I'm inclined to agree with you for all the reasons you mentioned.

And yes, Robert, as a Wings fan I'm also a big fan of the Swedes :)