PDA

View Full Version : Post-Tax Day BYOC Pedal Build Offer

duhvoodooman
April 7th, 2009, 11:35 AM
I'm taking a break for another week or so until I get my taxes done, but will be ready to pick up the ol' soldering iron again after the 15th. So in honor of putting another !&@#%$^?! tax year behind us here in the good old US of A, I'm offering a 10% discount on BYOC pedal builds for my first order of kits after 4/15. What better way to spend some of that refund you'll be getting?? Hey, you're better off sending some of it to me and getting a quality effect pedal in return than having Uncle Sam hand it over to AIG!

This offer applies to all of the BYOC kits, with the one condition that I have to be able to put together an order of at least 3 pedals. But there have to be at least three of you Fretters out there who want a genuine DVM hand-built effect for your tonal arsenal! Or maybe just one of you who needs three of 'em. :D Any way I can get to three or more kits for the order will kick in the 10% discount. Shipping is extra, but I only charge what the USPS charges me. I require 50% up front (PayPal preferred) with the balance due before shipment.

You can check out the entire BYOC lineup HERE (http://www.buildyourownclone.com/fxkitindex.html), then PM me for a price quote on any that interest you.

:rockon: :dude: :rockon: :dude: :rockon:

duhvoodooman
April 15th, 2009, 07:12 AM
Woo-hoo!! It's TAX DAY!! And now that you know that you've got a fat check comin' back from those lovely people at the IRS, don't forget about that genuine handbuilt DVM pedal that I just know you've been dying to get.... ;)

(Yeah, I know--pretty long-winded & melodramatic for what amounts to a "bump"...)