PDA

View Full Version : Robert will appreciate this first part/friday in shinerville

Childbride
April 10th, 2009, 08:40 PM
byproxy is home.

my husband and byproxy are comparing running shoes, looking at tread and where they pronate, whatever that means. running thing.

my dog pantzed me earlier, about 30 mins before he got here. i was wearing long running shorts, and have lost 20 lbs since they were acquired.

it's a wild world in shinerville. and kimmie is happy.

byproxy is learning to play 'stomp stomp' with maggie. they are running around the house right now.

:rotflmao:

may all of you have a wonderful weekend with family.
k

Robert
April 10th, 2009, 08:58 PM
So who's got the best shoes? :D
Good to hear they are into running. It's a great activity.

Childbride
April 10th, 2009, 09:05 PM
So who's got the best shoes? :D
Good to hear they are into running. It's a great activity.

byproxy. shiner pronates [sp?] in a way that is inappropriate for his shoes, and needs to get fitted. although they both did the obligatory [oooohhhh] when they saw each other's shoes.

byproxy runs marathons... shiner used to.

i just plod on the treadmill at high speeds. :D

[sidebar: gram got on a walker today. mobility is visible. life is wonderful... miracles happen... have a wonderful weekend!!!:D ]

luvmyshiner
April 10th, 2009, 09:34 PM
Oh he's definitely got the better shoes Robert. He had his fitted to compensate for the way he runs. I'm just a poor country lawyer so I bought mine at Academy.

Robert
April 10th, 2009, 09:35 PM
Well the only equipment that matters for a runner are the shoes, so make sure you get shoes that are good for you and the way you run.

Rocket
April 10th, 2009, 10:07 PM
...although they both did the obligatory [oooohhhh] when they saw each other's shoes...
(...not that there's anything wrong with that!)

street music
April 11th, 2009, 05:13 AM
Hey CB! Great to know smiles are back on the pretty face of yours. Now you and Shiner need to get back to making music?????