PDA

View Full Version : Don't swim with polar bears

Robert
April 12th, 2009, 11:01 PM
This lady thought it might be fun?

lHHIl2LkxRY

Jimi75
April 13th, 2009, 01:59 AM
That story was all over Germany. They assume she wanted to commit suicide.
Some of the guys working for the zoo said that they would have shot the bears worst case.

markb
April 13th, 2009, 02:48 AM
Was Knut one of the bears by any chance?

WkzmACYN8y8

Suhnton
April 13th, 2009, 07:20 AM
That story was all over Germany. They assume she wanted to commit suicide.
Some of the guys working for the zoo said that they would have shot the bears worst case.

I could think of a dozen cleaner and faster ways to go. Death by large mammal? No thanks. In all seriousness though, glad to see she got out OK.

ZMAN
April 13th, 2009, 07:45 AM
I am glad the bears didn't decide to play a bit of tug of war with her. It looked like one of them got a big bite out of her ***. I saw another clip where she was actually closer to their "island". She was really determined to be sushi for the bears. IF I were the staff I would have shot HER not the bears.

Robert
April 13th, 2009, 07:56 AM
She was bitten pretty good apparently. Polar bears are some of the most dangerous animals on the planet. They have no natural enemies (except for that lady).

bigoldron
April 13th, 2009, 01:18 PM
I don't speak German, but I'm betting the comments given by the kid and older lady were, "Geez, what a dumba$$..."

Bloozcat
April 14th, 2009, 06:18 AM
And yet another Darwin Award contestant throws her hat in the ring...

I know that suicide is irrational, but it's also a very selfish act as well. Anyone who has had to deal with the aftermath of suicide knows this all too well.

I'm just glad the zoo people were able to drag her sorry a** out of there.

duhvoodooman
April 14th, 2009, 07:29 AM
I'm just glad the zoo people were able to drag her sorry a** out of there.
What was left of it, anyway....

Bloozcat
April 14th, 2009, 07:56 AM
What was left of it, anyway....

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Good point!

sumitomo
April 14th, 2009, 08:55 AM
I am glad the bears didn't decide to play a bit of tug of war with her. It looked like one of them got a big bite out of her ***. If you look close it's like the other bears said quick spit it out it's a piece of a$$ Sumi:D:rotflmao: :bravo: