PDA

View Full Version : Song #3

Suhnton
April 14th, 2009, 09:34 AM
I probably should have chosen a better title for this one.

5's
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=923745&songID=7488521

Moshe
April 21st, 2009, 08:35 AM
Thats a great tune. Well played and fun and good singing and nice balance. Could use a little extra something on the outro.

Thanks for that. :AOK:

Call it Fives

Suhnton
April 21st, 2009, 05:49 PM
Hey Moshe, thanks for listening. Yeah it probably needs a few things, but I'll leave well enough alone before I totally mess it up. I'll take your suggestion and change the title to Fives. Thanks:)

tjcurtin1
April 21st, 2009, 09:21 PM
Suhnton - really catchy tune! Good work all around, and I like the vocal style.

sumitomo
April 21st, 2009, 09:53 PM
Yea that was good(catchy)I listen to it all the way through.That means it

caught my attention didnt click off it to come back later good job!!! Sumi:D
:bravo:

Suhnton
April 22nd, 2009, 02:39 AM
tjcurtin1 & sumitomo, cheers for the comments.:beer:

fensonpaulcaster
May 9th, 2009, 10:08 PM
very niceeee :dude: i love the guitars simplicty and the only thing i would possibly change is maybe bring the vocals out a little more because it gets muddy over the split rhythm guitars (which by the way sounds phenomenal; so simple and harmonic -applause- lol) Vocals are very good perfect for the vocals.

moshe was right about the outro it needs a liddle spicing up because since you played the whole song on a single riff you should maybe add a bridge with a key change to build up the finish.

Suhnton
May 10th, 2009, 03:09 AM
Thanks for the reply fensonpaulcaster. I have intentions to do something to it, but at this stage, I'll be glad if I never have to listen to that song again :)
I think I need to play the songs I wrote in a live situation to see where they should go.

fensonpaulcaster
May 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
I hate that, when you write an amazing song and then by the time its finished you can't stand it lol.

but idk, i've never been much of a live player, i'm definitely more of a studio musician and i get tips by showing it to ppl.