PDA

View Full Version : video from Tot's cousin

sumitomo
April 14th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Here' a music video from Tot's cousin no translation needed. Sumi:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFgBZpMEuT8&feature=related

Spudman
April 14th, 2009, 09:29 PM
I couldn't understand one bit of that.:confused: That is one of my favorite Steve Miller songs though.:)

sumitomo
April 14th, 2009, 09:36 PM
Spud you know ever word to that song hence no translation needed,kinda cool hearing it in a different language though.Sumi:D

Spudman
April 15th, 2009, 12:08 AM
I want to hear ToT do it.:dude:

tot_Ou_tard
April 15th, 2009, 05:49 AM
That's not my cousin, but human stories about space travel & aliens always crack me up. They are filled with so much human-centric thinking, science, & beliefs it's like they don't really know that there are aliens & they are just making up dumb stories to tell each other.

This one is still full of cliches

eim5jLlEPYI

wiggly pom-pom head antenna?

Sheeze who first thought up that nonsense?

On the other hand, the mirror ball thing did actually happen to my cousin.

I want to hear ToT do it.:dude:
You first need to find a song so filled with prototypical alien yearnings & inner conflicts that it will cause me to levitate thus revealing my singing organ.

If you are like most humans you will then recoil in horror.

Be careful of what you ask for.

oldguy
April 15th, 2009, 06:07 AM
[QUOTE=tot_Ou_tard]

You first need to find a song so filled with prototypical alien yearnings & inner conflicts that it will cause me to levitate thus revealing my singing organ.

QUOTE]

I saw that in a red and white tent at a carnival once. The guy outside yelling and bragging on it made it sound like a big deal, but I ended up asking for my quarter back after I saw it.

tot_Ou_tard
April 15th, 2009, 06:22 AM
I saw that in a red and white tent at a carnival once. The guy outside yelling and bragging on it made it sound like a big deal, but I ended up asking for my quarter back after I saw it.

That could'a been my cousin. He never really could sing--he didn't have the organ for it.

Spudman
April 15th, 2009, 07:23 AM

Thanks for the new sig.:)

tot_Ou_tard
April 15th, 2009, 04:36 PM
If you are like most humans you will then recoil in horror.

The odd thing is that females of your species seemed strangely titillated by the display.

oldguy
April 15th, 2009, 04:59 PM
The odd thing is that females of your species seemed strangely titillated by the display.

You are now quoting yourself, which is considered superfluous to most of our kind.

Superfluous
"serving as a duplicate for preventing failure of an entire system (as a spacecraft) upon failure of a single component"

Blaze
April 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Hey guys you like space & universe stuff, watch this documentary till the end when if you have time ..
There s 10 (8 to 10 minutes) epidsodes ,it s fascinating ,just watch it,it worth the time spent..

This is a fabulous trip in the past to the first seconds of the universe..

6a-EoXp3rsA

tot_Ou_tard
April 15th, 2009, 07:43 PM
You are now quoting yourself, which is considered superfluous to most of our kind.

Superfluous
"serving as a duplicate for preventing failure of an entire system (as a spacecraft) upon failure of a single component"
You're assuming that I consist of a single self.

tot_Ou_tard
April 15th, 2009, 07:44 PM
You're assuming that I consist of a single self.
I was gonna make that point, but you beat me to it.

tot_Ou_tard
April 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I was gonna make that point, but you beat me to it.
Dang! I'm ALWAYS third.

tjcurtin1
April 15th, 2009, 09:09 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bravo:

Monkus
April 16th, 2009, 04:39 AM
epic thread :rotflmao:

tot_Ou_tard
April 16th, 2009, 05:19 AM
Hey guys you like space & universe stuff, watch this documentary till the end when if you have time ..
There s 10 (8 to 10 minutes) epidsodes ,it s fascinating ,just watch it,it worth the time spent..

This is a fabulous trip in the past to the first second of the universe..

Thanks Blazes, that reminds me of home movies

*wipes tear*

avert your eyes, I feel like singing.

Childbride
April 16th, 2009, 12:21 PM
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :bravo:

+1 :rotflmao: