PDA

View Full Version : Officially back from holiday

Jimi75
April 15th, 2009, 03:08 AM
Hey friends, although I have posted few things among the last couple days I am ofiicially back today (in the office :confused: )!

The holidays on the ranch were exciting! So many new impressions. We totally relaxed and the kids were happy to have all these opportunities to help the farmer together with the other 30 kids that were there. I personally took a break from everything that had to do with music (no MP3 player and guitar magazines with me..huh!) and it was the best decision I could have made. We went hiking a lot in the mountains and enjoyed the silence!

I really had a creative kick start when I came back home. I think it was good having an intensive phase of practicing before the holidays. Now in the meantime on holiday all the new stuff has settled! I might be thinking of this as a measure of practicing. 3 weeks practicing, then a couple days of.

Greetz

Jimi75
:AOK:

Kazz
April 15th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Jimi....that sounds like something I noticed when I was playing competitive pool (8 Ball here in the states) When I was playing in a league...and after a few straight seasons of solid playing...I found if I took a couple of weeks off without even touching a pool cue...when I would come back I was always much more focused.