PDA

View Full Version : Just look at those numbers, will ya???

Steve206
April 16th, 2009, 09:49 PM
Hey folks,,,

I got here in Nov. 2007. Thanks to the guidance of a few of the fret-brethren. I just happened to look, at the left hand side, of the page and saw that I had compiled 200 posts. And in only, one and a half, years!!!

That is quite a benchmark for me. I can remember being caught up in the accumulation of the number count, on one, or two, of the other guitar forums, that I was involved with. Looking back, I can remember what it felt like, to notice the number getting larger.

These days, it seems, I just want to manage my instruments and try to record original material.

I still look at the scores and what they mean,,,,,,,,,,,

Steve

Spudman
April 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM
These days, it seems, I just want to manage my instruments and try to record original material.

Steve

Smart. I know what you mean. Less puter = more toans.

KrisH
April 18th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Smart. I know what you mean. Less puter = more toans.

Amen! I just realized I haven't surfed or posted here in 3 months. Been doing a lot of jamming and playing out, though . . .

tot_Ou_tard
April 18th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Nice to see you posting again KrisH, but its even cooler to know that you've been playing out.

KrisH
April 18th, 2009, 07:05 PM
Nice to see you posting again KrisH, but its even cooler to know that you've been playing out.
Thanks! Two bands: one gets a few gigs a month, the other was practicing for the past 5 months -- and the drummer quit. Just finished auditions and we're back on track. Good thing I got a full-time job (and more) to keep me distracted! :D

(Sorry for the hijack . . .)

tot_Ou_tard
April 19th, 2009, 03:29 PM

Ummm, what do they mean.

I shouldn't ask, I'll probably not like the answer. ;)

No problem krisH. The Fret is hijack central. We are the Somali Coast of guitar forums.