PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a Twitter account?

Robert
April 20th, 2009, 07:08 PM
You can find me at http://twitter.com/dolphinstreet

:pancake:

birv2
April 21st, 2009, 10:06 AM
Yes, I do, but I use it mainly for my work (educational technology), though I throw the odd blues thing in there.

http://twitter.com/birv2

sunvalleylaw
April 21st, 2009, 11:13 AM
No, I don't. I spend time on facebook though. I hesitate to add yet another internet time sucker.

birv2
April 21st, 2009, 11:24 AM
I hear ya. I set Twitter to update my Facebook status, so I don't spend much time on FB.

Bob

Tone2TheBone
April 21st, 2009, 01:12 PM
Facebook is the new Myspace. Wtf is Twitter? ;)

ragnarpk
April 21st, 2009, 01:17 PM
new facebook pretty much is twitter, so...

duhvoodooman
April 21st, 2009, 02:06 PM
Facebook is the new Myspace. Wtf is Twitter? ;)Where the twits hang out??

just strum
April 21st, 2009, 04:53 PM
Don't have MySpace, Facebook, or Twitter. I wouldn't know what to use them for and I probably wouldn't know how to use them. In fact, I have not even visited Twitter.

Jimi75
April 22nd, 2009, 02:15 AM
I hesitate to add yet another internet time sucker.

This is what I feel lately. Internet is a time sucker. It takes a load of time to check my emails, myspace accounts and accounts on other boards. I was clever enough not ot jump on stayfriends, universityfriends, facebook and so on. It seems as if people more and more define there personality on the net and not in real life. Twitter is a fast growing platform with fast flowing information, too fast for me at the moment :pancake:

Kazz
April 22nd, 2009, 04:19 AM
Call me a dinosaur...even tho I am nowhere near as old as Strum :-)

My wife set us up Myspace accounts a few years back....I did not like the way she set up mine so I went in and made it fit my personality....Probably have not logged back into it 20 times in 2 years. I just prefer forums like this to social networking sights. Stubborn I guess....Facebook or Twitter....not for me.

Rocket
April 22nd, 2009, 04:46 AM
MySpace, Facebook, Twitter... all sound like names of gay bars to me... not that there's anything wrong with that!